Greetings, Shattered Foot. Achievement Needs.

Shattered Hand
Just came to Shattered Foot from Kel'thuzad and now that I'm horde I can't get Thassarian by myself for the achievement "Have... Have We Met?" For that reason, I'm willing to pay 1000g (Horde or Ally gold) to someone who gets Thassarian and adds me to RealID while I'm around for the credit. To get Alliance gold I will pay 1,150g for any random grey item through the neutral AH to cover the 15% cut.

On top of this, I'm also interested in trading (or buying) Wintergrasp achievements. I need many of the PvP oriented achievements and I'm sure plenty of you do as well. Obviously I'd rather trade achievement credit at a 1 kill to 1 kill rate, but I'm up for paying for them as well. Price can be negotiated upon contact.

Lastly, I'm interested in farming the Halaa Battle Tokens in order to get the War Talbuks. These are something I'd only be interested in trading kills for.

Anyone interested should contact me through RealID or in-game, I look forward to hearing from you, thanks.

RealID: Sanit1351@gmail.com
IGN: Spench
Go away.
08/22/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Maltesers
Go away.

This mean I can sign you up, or what?
No but you can sign Rodamer up.
I farmed this pally noob all day. it's better when he comes over on his alt and reaffirms your dominance with his aussie wails of angst.

OWNED!
I farmed this pally noob all day. it's better when he comes over on his alt and reaffirms your dominance with his aussie wails of angst.

OWNED!

I don't think it's possible for me to get "farmed" by a random !@#$ter like you.
let's do it pve nerd. come get a lesson.
Up.
this thread is going places