Greetings from Garona Horde!!!

Garona
Please excuse me on rounding up my 2287 RBG rating. You are still a 1800 pally.
08/27/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Cottage
1800 career pally.

08/29/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Cottage
K thx 1800 baddie.

08/30/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Cottage
You are still a 1800 pally.

08/28/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Hellsentz
1952 3s rating, so good research.

According to Doctor Master Best Disc Ever, Teach Me How To Dispel Paintrain,1952 rounds up to 1800 so let's just see his post below here as a typo.

08/29/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Cottage
who has been 2300 RBG's over the last 3 seasons...

08/30/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Cottage
Please excuse me on rounding up my 2287 RBG rating.

So, now I am honoured to correct our Bestest Priest to Ever See the Face of Garona Paintrain. To look at Hellsentz' 3s rating (1952) and round it up too 1800 is a reduction of 152 rating. Now to apply this to our best player ever;

Paintrain's highest RBG rating: 2287, now to round this up... (2135) there ya go!

Now for his 3s rating: Highest 3 man personal rating 2,231 aka 2079...

OMG CAREER 2K PLAYER OMG LOLOL BAD CAREER BAD BAD DISC ROLL RESTO BAD OP NEEDS A BUFF OMG RAAAAAAT!

**an 1800 pally**

Now if you used my actual highest rating, you would say "a 2k pally".

Grammar police aside, don't you have better things to do than troll forums? Has high school started again yet?

PS: Troll getting trolled by Delta... Well done sir...
08/31/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Hellsentz
PS: Troll getting trolled by Delta... Well done sir...

I think deep down the troll we call Paintrain is just a wonderful little butterfly trying to spread his wings. We're here for you Pain, it's okay, let it all out.
lol oh garona .....
sigh
08/31/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Hâvôc
lol oh garona .....

08/31/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Hâvôc
sigh

We're here for you too, not just for Paintrain. Let it all out Havoc.
Paintrain's highest RBG rating: 2287, now to round this up... (2135) there ya go!

Now for his 3s rating: Highest 3 man personal rating 2,231 aka 2079......

Did you just use a calulator in an attempt to troll....?? Canada can't even troll well without being a corny white-bread i swear to god....

08/31/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Ðëlta
According to Doctor Master Best Disc Ever

Doctor??

Now for his 3s rating: Highest 3 man personal rating 2,231 aka 2079...

OMG CAREER 2K PLAYER OMG LOLOL BAD CAREER BAD BAD DISC ROLL RESTO BAD OP NEEDS A BUFF OMG RAAAAAAT!

K now do his 2500 5s...... need your calculator?

And why the sudden caps lock? Screaming doesn't make you more of a troll. Kind of like popping CDs after your dps dies over and over and over doesn't make you a better healer. Moral of the story... trying to be really good at the end.... sometimes it's just too late.

Popping CDs after your DPS dies...... and screaming loudly after you used a calculator to troll....... it doesn't change the fact that its dead... bad attempt... breathe deep and move on.....
PROJECTZERO THE MOTHER FRICKING HERO! BLOODTHIRSTY OR GTFO!
SHOUT OUT TO THE TRY HARDS AT TROLLING!
PROJECTZERO THE MOTHER FRICKING HERO! BLOODTHIRSTY OR GTFO!
SHOUT OUT TO THE TRY HARDS AT TROLLING!

Hiya Battlermas.......... ahem... erm... nvm..........

You think that attempt was a hardcore try hard troll attempt?? wait til he learns about derivatives and integral's in calculus. !@#$ is going to get really deep then.
Hey screw you Untrax & screw blizzard breaking pvp looting cant get my damn achievement. How a talent patch breaks pvp looting? That question will never be answered they dodge the question.
kisses
K now do his 2500 5s...... need your calculator?

And why the sudden caps lock? Screaming doesn't make you more of a troll. Kind of like popping CDs after your dps dies over and over and over doesn't make you a better healer. Moral of the story... trying to be really good at the end.... sometimes it's just too late.

Popping CDs after your DPS dies...... and screaming loudly after you used a calculator to troll....... it doesn't change the fact that its dead... bad attempt... breathe deep and move on.....

There, there, let it out Untrax, let it all out. Spread your wings my little butterfly go ahead and spread your wings.
he called you a butterfly umadbro?
08/31/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Projectzero
he called you a butterfly umadbro?

He needs the love and attention to flourish, it's okay Untrax you can do it.
OH SNAP! said he needs man love to flourish.
08/31/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Ðëlta
There, there, let it out Untrax, let it all out. Spread your wings my little butterfly go ahead and spread your wings.

This sounds sexual....

And i did already. You don't remember?? When i died in 15 seconds to a dots cleave (hahaha) and kintor still had a chance to kill one of them, and he says "keep going Delta" and THEN you pop bubble/wings/guardian ........ and i said in skype "jesus christ you just now pop all your !@#$....... %^-*ing christ you're bad Delta, such a rat"

What do you think that was? that was me 'letting it out'.
This sounds sexual....

And i did already. You don't remember?? When i died in 15 seconds to a dots cleave (hahaha) and kintor still had a chance to kill one of them, and he says "keep going Delta" and THEN you pop bubble/wings/guardian ........ and i said in skype "jesus christ you just now pop all your !@#$....... %^-*ing christ you're bad Delta, such a rat"

What do you think that was? that was me 'letting it out'

Tell us more how good you are, let it out.

I also remember being told "!@#$ Delta, Paintrain would not have survived THAT!"
Someone dont know how to use CDs.
Come on Delta think back to when Untrax died! why was it his fault!?!
Tell us more how good you are, let it out.

I also remember being told "!@#$ Delta, Paintrain would not have survived THAT!"

mmhm, once. And do you know one of the reasons he wouldn't have? B/c i was DRing one of his survival CDs.
But hey i'll hand it to you ....... you used bubble once. It was pretty glorious.

Someone dont know how to use CDs.
Come on Delta think back to when Untrax died! why was it his fault!?!

Which time?