Favorite Subway Sub

Aerie Peak
I like a black forest ham with mozzorela cheese lettuce tomato black olvies and regular mayo
Big Philly Cheese steak.
08/26/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Painuser
Sweet onion chicken teriyaki w/ bacon, American Cheese, black olives, lettuce, sweet peppers and sweet onion sauce. Toasted of course.

That sounds good I'm gonna have to try that
Buffalo Chicken with pepperjack cheese, any kind of bread, with every veggie except tomatoes and olives N P S

TONS OF RANCH

fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu************@#*@#kk hungry :(
buffalo chicken bacon ranch with provalone
Sweet onion chicken teriyaki is quite good.
Subway sucks. Jersey Mike's > all. Club Supreme Mike's Way is the only way to go.
Spicey Italian w/provolone, red onions, lettuce, green peppers, cucumbers, jalapenos, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
im going to have to agree with that Bdu that's my favorite sub.
wow really you never heard of jersey mikes LOL be around for years before subway
Itailian BMT w/ Provolone on Italian herbs and cheese, toasted. Onions, olives, light lettuce. Jalapenos, ranch.

Dr. Pepper & the kettle jalapenos chhips
turkey, swiss, lettuce, onion, sweet and hot peppers, black olives, mayo salt n pepper

footlong italian herbs and cheese, i like em long
Oven Roasted Chicken Breast on Honey Oat (each end of the bread sliced off) w/ provolone cheese toasted w/ onions and green pepper. Add lettuce and tomatoes, two swipes of mayo, two swipes of mustard. Little salt and pepper. Wrap up cut in 4.
You kids are so depressed, spicy Italian with everything.
The Feast
Hollowed-out wheat bread
Everything sans cucumbers and green peppers
Extra vinegar, no oil
Salt, pepper, oregano.

/thread
Ham and mayonnaise. Yea, that's it.
Itailian BMT w/ Provolone on Italian herbs and cheese, toasted. Onions, olives, light lettuce. Jalapenos, ranch.

Dr. Pepper & the kettle jalapenos chhips

How dare you ruin the BMT:

Provolone
Italian Herbs and Cheese
Toasted
Onions
Tomatoes
Pickles
NO lettuce, lettuce is for girls.
Mayo.
It appears I accidentally the wrong character. Stupid mobile auction house.