Pets, mounts, & achievements

Customer Support
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
Yes,i mean the ones of my current faction. I'm a little confused by don't translate though. do you mean the chopper won't become mechano hog when i change factions? Thank you for answering my question. I'm glad i won't have to build another chopper for alliance if/when i do change to horde.
09/13/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Kornell
Yes,i mean the ones of my current faction. I'm a little confused by don't translate though. do you mean the chopper won't become mechano hog when i change factions? Thank you for answering my question. I'm glad i won't have to build another chopper for alliance if/when i do change to horde.

Yes, it won't change over to the opposite factions equivalent anymore. Any you may have unlearned in inventory may - but not the ones learned in your mount lists.
Thank you. You've been very helpful.
Actually, the pets were amended on the Character Transfer FAQ very soon after the patch came out.

What will not transfer with my character?

Your character’s quest log will be cleared completely.
Account-wide pets remain with the original Battle.net account.
Character friends and ignore lists will be reset.
User interface settings (macros, character-specific key bindings, etc...) will be reset.
Guild affiliation does not transfer (unless you perform a Guild Master Realm Transfer).

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/character-transfer-faq[/quote]

Ah I see I think I actually must have missed that then I am thankful that I have read what you posted Orlyia. I do how ever have a question regarding the whole caging them. I am thankful that I was smart enough not to delete any of my alt's on this account because all my pets are saved on them (THANK GOD) and here is what I am wondering. Will I need to update the account with all my pets on them to MoP as well in order to cage them and send them to my other account.
I also had another question. Do HK's also stay with previous account because when moving to my other one they did not register
(removed by poster)
Okay, so sorry that this is probably a stupid question, but I've been on a 2 year break from WoW and everything is super confusing right now.

I logged into my lvl 1 bank alt and they had the Leeerooooy achievement, among a few others that my higher level characters have.

Does this mean that whatever achievement I get on a higher character all of my characters get? Basically they're just merging this stuff so we don't have to do them over and over in game with different toons?
Does this mean that whatever achievement I get on a higher character all of my characters get? Basically they're just merging this stuff so we don't have to do them over and over in game with different toons?

From what I can tell, while an individual character may not have that achievement, they can take the title so long as at least one character on the account has it. Like, I could make an Ambassador NewCharacter at level 1, but that new toon wouldn't have the Ambassador achievement and would still have to get the reps up to exalted. Make sense?
From what I can tell, while an individual character may not have that achievement, they can take the title so long as at least one character on the account has it. Like, I could make an Ambassador NewCharacter at level 1, but that new toon wouldn't have the Ambassador achievement and would still have to get the reps up to exalted. Make sense?

Okay yes, that makes much more sense. Thank you!
my only problem with the account wide stuff is i have a lvl 65 who now owns the Twilight Drake which is a 25 man OS all 3 drakes up lvl 80 event , he also has the Bronze Drake which is a COS Heroic timed lvl 80 event which now is a zergfest but at the time i got it was actually a hard thing to get

he also has all the archeology titles ( he has never dug once)

he has the Jenkins title ( he has never stepped foot in that place)

my lvl 85 Shaman should have the epic equipped gear title from Cata and does not it says he needs lvl 359 shoulders (BUT he's wearing lvl 377) , so i can only assume 1 of my other toons is stopping that somehow

to me its confusing to open the achievements on my lvl 65 and it shows he has things he never did or should have cause its showing account wide stuff

those mounts need taken out for him , especially the drakes , its silly for me to be able to fly around on the Twilight Drake at lvl 65 , it REALLY cheapens that battle and how hard it was to get that and now , pfffffffftttttttttt , if i had a lvl 1 he could own that drake

i also own the Raven Lord , does he get that too? , TLPD account wide now? , the Red Drake account wide?

i can see the gold sinks being account wide (chopper , mammoths) , the special ones you have to actually get from a dungeon or event , no way!!!!!!!
Well, since mounts won't transfer anymore, can we have the possibility to cage mounts like we will do with the pets? It really sucks that some have unobtainable mounts that they can have are are stuck playing one faction over the other because the mount won't transfer or change over to the appropriate faction.

Perhaps we could have the possibility to cage 2-3 mounts and put that on a 1 year cooldown or a one time deal per. I couldn't imagine people re-camping Aeonaxx and/or TLPD especially after the servers having CRZ implemented.

BTW I don't have any rare mounts, but do have friends that won't change faction because they will lose bikes, mammoths, etc.
NM I found the answer else where, and I'll just rebuy my mounts.
it's to my understanding that faction specific mounts will not transfer accross faction...knowing this, i was not aware that my black war bear would be considered faction specific since both factions can ride it. lol, so as u may have guessed when i faction changed i lost a few mounts, one being my "scroll of rez" mount and another being my black war bear...how am i suppose to re-obtain this(black war bear) mount?...lvl another toon and go get the achiev?
So since I transferred my account to a new Battlenet account all my pets are gone for good? No way to get them back without some insane re-transfer and then caging. Wouldn't doing that take those pets away from any other Warcraft account on the Battlenet account? Aren't there pets that cannot be caged? Have all these questions already been answered in this thread and I just overlooked them?
I Just Bought The World Of Warcraft Mists Of Pandarian Collector Edition And Still No Mount And Pet Can Guys Tell Me How To Retreved It I Really Appricated
To access pets, mounts, & achievements from other characters, first add them to your journal by logging in to those characters.

Is there a way to filter out various achievements ?
It would make it easier to track how an alt is going if you have already done it on another character.
Shared pets across wow accounts under the one Battlenet is broken - if both WoW accounts are being used one of them locks the pets. I know we can't battle at the same time but at the moment the 2nd account can't battle at all.

Can you please advise an eta for a fix. Thanks.
Just happened to me. BLows my mind that this even exists. Lost alot of work. Argent dailies, honor point farming, winterspring dailies etc etc... all on my main. He is my engineer and even lost the bike he built. Ridiculous. This needs fixing. Or do I really need to spend another 60k buying my mammoths again?? I'd rather save for the Yak. Le sigh.