Account-wide Mounts, Pets, and Achievements

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 50 Next
and if battle.net would kindly answer all of its ubscribers we would much appreciate it.
What if my only mounts are my Scorpion and Dark Phoenix?
My WoW has been optimizing for awhile now and still at 0%. Am I the only one with this problem?
haha mine was slow up to 6% took 20 mins to get there then it was done lol
08/28/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Demonics
I'm ready to play! I've been up since 8am, it's now 2pm an I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms :P

Agreed. I'm incredibly excited about the new talents. Just for the fact that i can play pretty much what i want to play in pvp and still be viable :)

Exactly! I just want to play. I'm so excited, it hurts. Lol.
08/28/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Novalas
Does anyone know where the rules and guidelines were just posted?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6413172080 - Pets
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/5367158 - Achievements
There doesn't seem to be one for mounts but I've put a FAQ together with all the information you'll need.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6368188111 - Mounts

Oh those old posts. . . those are 3 days old. Neth's post made it sound like there was new info that was just posted today, lol.
So if we just maxed out our flying licenses on an alt < than a week ago will we get refunded the gold?
08/28/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Bowjobsqt
My WoW has been optimizing for awhile now and still at 0%. Am I the only one with this problem?

hehe same ><

-----EDIT-----
1%
:D
08/28/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Kitysoftpaws
All except the cool ones i believe like gregarious grell and other tcg pets/mounts and i also believe most of the other very rare ones dont share too. :( Why do they share all but cool ones?

Not sure where you're getting your info for this. I'm on beta and my druid has this toon's Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger, and this hunter has my druid's Reins of the Blazing Drake. I bought a dragon turtle on my pre-made panda and it showed up on every other character too.

If you look at my mounts/companions you'll see I have a couple of TCG mounts and most of the pets. They are on all of my chars on the beta. Rated PvP mounts aren't account wide. The majority of the other "cool" things are.
So, I'm guessing another hour?

Edit: My optimization used to be stuck at 0% too.. If you have Kaperskies then just disable it for the download, and then it should work :) It will most likely work with other security softwares too.
about as quick as they will refund me 7 choppers,7 mammoths, and 2 vials
So if we just maxed out our flying licenses on an alt < than a week ago will we get refunded the gold?

Riding and flight training aren't account wide. :P
optimizing.....the servers are still down anyways.....
woot blizz so it does come out today or this DL takes "60 minutes" you mean 60 hours right?
My blizzard launcher says its "downloading updated tools" THEN stops at 25% and waits then pops up with a timeout error :D...................................... can anyone help me?

Blizz has never done refunds, ever. Period. This is an unfortunate truth about many things, Vanila being the biggest truth bearer of them all. Getting an epic mount was considered an 'achievment' back then, due to the costs. Near the end of Vanila, they decided to take the cost away from mounts, and move it towards training instead. What ended up happening, a lot of people bought the training cheap, then the mount. Saving themselves a -ton- of gold. Blizz just said grats to the people that payed attention to that patch and took advantage, while shrugged off others that lost money for not taking advantage of it.
Here's the question I can't find an answer to:

The achievement points will be awarded to only one character right? So if my main has 12k points and I want him to get the points from the achievements I'll complete today (100k HKs for example) do I need to log on the other toons that have some of the HKs to get the to add up?

And if I do, then it's possible that I'll get credit for the achievement (and points) on one of those toons if I don't plan it right?
Oh those old posts. . . those are 3 days old. Neth's post made it sound like there was new info that was just posted today, lol.

One was posted just today on how to coalesce your account-wide pets and mounts smoothly and safely.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412213442#1
08/28/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Ápocalypse
My blizzard launcher says its "downloading updated tools" THEN stops at 25% and waits then pops up with a timeout error :D...................................... can anyone help me?

Sounds like a firewall.