Battleground Blacklist Broken

Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Looks the same here. When I mark of Eye of the Storm (Which seems to be Buggy as well, Guess what I go today, twice in a row? Come on guys, please look at this and get it fixed please. Also...what is with the BG que and Dungeon Que being the same now?
Also confirming that this is indeed still broken.

09/02/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Glaatrena
Also...what is with the BG que and Dungeon Que being the same now?
You can't queue for both anyway, might as well have them occupy the same space.
Broken.
Blacklist still bugged as of Sunday night.
Well, I'm still having this issue. This really needs to be added to the known issues list (could really use an update anyway) so that people like me will stop posting.
Same here. First BG I got after blacklisting EoTS was EoTS, ugh.
Yeah it is funny , I put Sota and IoC on my black list, and got IoC and 2 Sota's in a row lol.
As of today 9 SEP 2012 it's still broken
08/29/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue, a fix has been applied and should be resolved after the next round of server restarts.

Obviously not... Wanna go for double Jeopardy?
09/04/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Vvtra

Today is only Sept 5,,,but yeah it's still broken.
Just wanted to comfirm it's still going on.

I also have noticed that it seems that you get placed more often in the blacklisted BGs than in the others.

While I do understand that the idea was to vote down BGs and not to completely blacklist them, it would be interesting if they could be completely blacklisted.

Something makes me think that the probability formula for the queue is working backwards.

I hope it gets fixed in today's restart.
08/29/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue, a fix has been applied and should be resolved after the next round of server restarts.

Still broken.
As of 9/5/2012, still broken. One of the things I was really looking forward to.
09/04/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Vvtra

Holy Crap! You must be from the future... because it's only September 5th.....
Hoping this gets fixed soon. Also fix the maps during bgs too. Seems to be dots all over the place.
Still broken as to Sep 6th.