Jamba Add-On Help!

General Discussion
I recently started dual-boxing... I was told Jamba was the "supreme" add-on for controlling a team.

However, I can't find any documentation on how to get features to work, such as;

- Selling all items from all characters.
- Taking same flight path.
- Clicking a target and having all melee run to it.

Can anyone tell me how to do these things?
I wouldn't worry about it now, seeing as most mods will probably stop working for a while with the new patch, until the modders fix them.
Well i still have a month to level a bunch of 85s.. so i'd like to know how to make some things easier until then..
I hope this isn't insulting.. but did you find this place already?

http://wow.jafula.com/addons/jamba
08/24/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Crystaal
Just type /jamba in game to pull up the console for it. Then start playing with everything,that's what I did.

Yea i did that. I pushed all settings but nothing seems to work lol
08/24/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Shòót
Just type /jamba in game to pull up the console for it. Then start playing with everything,that's what I did.

Yea i did that. I pushed all settings but nothing seems to work lol

Are you still having problems? Just wondering . . . I love the addon. I'm assuming you have 2 computers running WoW on each or do you have 2 WoW games running windowed on one computer?
Jamba is awesome and you will also love Autoquest2 since you are dual-boxing. I have been dual-boxing sine July 2008 and only starting using both in the past week. Now I wonder how on earth did I manage without them.