Fury of Pandaria: PvE Fury in MoP

Warrior
Prev 1 22 23 24 145 Next
09/26/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Ochron
Wait what? Why the change of opinion on Reck Glyph? Also, how is Raging Wind useful for any fight is a normal WS is better than Whirlwind?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6412422422?page=19#363

The TLDR of it, is that the glyph is a dps loss. The value of recklessness comes mostly from being able to (almost) guarantee critical hits during colossus smash.

With the glyph: Less critical strikes inside of colossus smash, more outside of it.
Without: More critical strikes inside, less outside.

So, I suppose the 3rd glyph slot is simply open. Put whatever you want there.
With this new buff to WS, does WS now beat WW when buffed via glyph? Or does it go back to what it was two pre-patches ago.

And just to make sure I'll be doing SMF right, WS > any form of WW, correct?
How much crit should we be looking for before fury passes arms?

As a fresh 90 I wasn't doing more then spamming WW as TG since my only RB procs were from BR.
How much crit should we be looking for before fury passes arms?

As a fresh 90 I wasn't doing more then spamming WW as TG since my only RB procs were from BR.

Was just about to ask this, actually. In fact, approximately how much crit are we going to have in pre-raid BIS? 15-18%?
another xpac, another great guide. Thanks Sam.
So.

Which to use when?
So.

Which to use when?

I honestly cannot see a single instance where you would take anything other than Bloodbath.
Pretty much, at least in this tier. Bloodbath is just the best right now.
So is there anything im unaware of that prevents weapon swapping mid fight between TG and SMF? Thinking potentially being SMF but using 2hs during big aoe moments, or if you have better 2hs maybe using 1hs during execute only. Food for thought.
Oh and one thing id suggest, I believe that in fact expertise/crit gems(crafty) are better in red slots. I went with str/crit early thinking that once I had bis heroic gear id have enough hit/exp, but that definatly isn't going to be the case.

For now I think expertise/crit is the ideal orange gem, eventually it will again be str/crit.
So on the question about avatar v bloodbath v stormbolt, could stormbolt pull a head on boss fights? I mean even in scenarios i have had SB hit for 80k+ and its only a 30 second cd, and that was in all greens.

I mean im not saying blood bath is bad at all i use it my self but wondering if we will see SB used out side of pvp
09/29/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Collision
I honestly cannot see a single instance where you would take anything other than Bloodbath.

09/29/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Samayael
Pretty much, at least in this tier. Bloodbath is just the best right now.

Really now? I was under the impression that the nerfs two patches ago to pretty much everything warriors had devalued BB so that SB superseded it.
Great guide Sam, Thanks! I was looking for something like this, I'm trying Fury for the first time in MoP.
Thanks you good sir =) may the beard be ever in your favor.
Looking at the itemization for the upcoming raid I saw way more haste than I wish I had... Most crit off-pieces seem to come from VP and reputations that have yet to be unlocked by most players.

Seeing that I read haste seems to somehow be more valuable for arms I was wondering if it would make sense to switch to get the most out of the items we're given ?

Pretty much, we don't get nearly enough crit on Mogu'shan items, will that ruin fury?

Any thoughts?
So what is everyone's thought on the darkmoon trinket?
I have the deck but don't know if i want to sell it of kept it.
Pretty sure that the Relic of Xuen is BIS for fury.
I just got back into game with the pandaria exp. respeced and such. I read your posts a lot during cat and was just curious on a basic rotation for single fights and aoe. i have no idea what to drop and add. Any info would be much appreciated
Why are fury procs so much more annoying to get than arms...it's like I hit CS and BT and then get the join of waiting for the cooldown because I didn't get a proc to hit raging blow or the WSx3 proc.

I want to love Fury...but it's strange...maybe i'll read up more and see what i'm doing wrong :<

I also would love to try SMF...yet the lack of one handers is once again saddening.