Helm w/o Ra-den.
Chest w/Ra-den.
WARRIOR GOLDMINE.
WARRIOR GOLDMINE.

You have a toon named Whitecloak.

And one named Darkfriend.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE.
WARRIOR GOLDMINE.

I know, the last place anyone expects quality warrior discussion is the official forums.
How have you guys been utilizing Fabled Feathers as per maxing its last few seconds with your CD'S?
03/19/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Samayael
WARRIOR GOLDMINE.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY DK.

Am I being stalked?
03/20/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Darkfriend

THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

Am I being stalked?

I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME.

Am I being stalked?

Cogshanks Alt-o-matic forum thing is fun.
2 questions really.

1. Is Helmbreaker medallion useless compared to anything dropped off in ToT? Im really enjoying the crit and passive str. I don't see it on any trinket list so thought I'd poke around for an answer. Was thinking the shado-pan rep trinket but would that proc with the feathers of jikun?

2. If someone could look at my armory and figure how I can get rid of this excess hit (thanks to that stupid feather!) without gimping myself, or if Im just going to have to wait until more non hit gear drops.

Thanks in advance! :)
What is the proper way for the second DPS warrior in a raid to utilize their CD stack, in either the case of the 4p T15 and without. Should he blow his whole stack except SB during the first warrior's SB? Hold the whole stack for his turn to drop SB?

Any opinions would be welcome.
What is the proper way for the second DPS warrior in a raid to utilize their CD stack, in either the case of the 4p T15 and without. Should he blow his whole stack except SB during the first warrior's SB? Hold the whole stack for his turn to drop SB?

Our warriors in our 25m have an addon (Slamandawe) Shouting when you use a skull banner and when it ends to effectively get the most dps out of the raid. I'd just say make an order and follow it every fight that you can. There's sim numbers somewhere in this thread I believe and iirc it came out to about a 1 to 2% dps increase depending on how many warriors you'd have.
How have you guys been utilizing Fabled Feathers as per maxing its last few seconds with your CD'S?

EDIT: My musing was off-base, above question is still important, needs to be addressed.
Seeing as it's impossible to predict a Feather's proc unless it's coming from the very first hit, I don't plan my CDs around it.
You really are the best! Now I can get my fury on.
Now that execute is 255% AP, does that change the # of targets using execute becomes a DPS gain?

Before it was like, 4 or less targets = execute the lower is best DPS. What is it now.
Seeing as it's impossible to predict a Feather's proc unless it's coming from the very first hit, I don't plan my CDs around it.

By no means am I recommending delay a bloodbath while waiting for a proc. What I am interested in is the power of altering the timing of your CS and Dragon Roar if they come off CD early in a proc. This is especially relevant on the pull.

Usually I open with charge -> BT to fish for an RB charge -> Skull Banner/Orc Racial/BB/Dragon Roar/Skullrender Medallion -> Reck -> CS -> RB -> BT -> RB -> RB. With the Brutal Talisman, I've found it worth it delay my CD usage on the pull for the 8800 str proc (usually, this takes 1-5 seconds, I dont delay any later than the GCD after the second BT).

Ji-kun's trinket is much more complicated. Ideally, the brunt of your opener would be concentrated in the latter part of the proc, but this can be impractical because it leads to popping Dragon Roar several seconds after BB and popping it during Reck, which is a wasted Reck global. I understand the value of the relatively frequent procs, but it's not easy for a warrior to optimize. I've had much more luck on the meters manipulating my Brutal Talisman procs, but that's probably because I'm not using the Ji-kun procs efficiently.

EDIT: TL;DR: Is it worth delaying anything 5-10 seconds to line it up with the strongest part of the Ji-Kun proc?
My opener is a bit different because I have to apply sunder for our raid, but I've found waiting for at least BT's before opening up on the pull to be beneficial. BT>Sunder>Sunder>BT into the opener. But with the feather, I think this is optimal either way. I don't *think* you'd want to have to wait another cycle BTs, but I also wouldn't blow everything after the first BT.
Quick question for Collision/Sam-

I saw the new trinket list (thanks) and I have an LFR feather + points to but the shado-pan trinket.

Using upgraded relic and upgraded skullbreaker as SMF w/o eng at the moment.

Still using a lot of 5.0 gear- mostly LFR quality with a couple 496 drops from sha/galleon.

I think at this point I could probably use 1 or the other trinket in terms of dealing with the extra hit/expertise- so I suppose I should go with the shado-pan trink?

Also an issue of vp capping before the next tier of VP gear opens up, so maybe that's just the best thing to try to work around.

I guess I answered my own question...

So another one! Since the 4pt15 is so strong, I'd assume that 502 LFR vs 522 VP offset is going to be worth it, even with crappier secondaries- for low 500s ilvl does your ballpark of 600str for 2p and 1200 str for 4p still hold?

I miss not being able to build gear profiles in sim them or I'd do my own homework- I suck at the command line interface for simcraft. Or is there another site now that chardev.org is dead you all use to project gear?

edit- is landsoul's spreadsheet working now to answer the above question about gear dps projection?
Worth breaking last tier 4pc for Dark anima's helm and t15 chest?