Theramore's Fall: Now Live for Level-85 Players

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 52 Next
I am expecting this "Scenario" will qualify for the 15 guild run scenarios we can run in a week for 250 gold each? If this is possible I have an active guild that I know will be fulfilling this come the release! Would love an answer to this.
Can you please also give a title like " of Theramore" that would be so awesome!
Yes s "of Theramore" title would be pretty neat.

Still hoping for a "of Gilneas" title one day. :>
Does this mean we aren't getting an introduction event?

I really liked the Scourge event, and the Troll/Gnome events plus Deathwing setting fire to everything and the earth trembling was fun, too.

Are we not getting anything similar to that? I had originally thought Theramore was going to be but scenarios aren't world events... they're just personal events.

Are we going to see a formal panda introduction (unlike the ninjas that somehow already sneaked into our cities)?
08/28/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Hainault
Why are the batteries never included, ugh

i always forget to buy some ):
sad to know we are going to lose before we play it
Neato
So the big world event for MoP is a tone down lv. 90 Scenario? man world event s get smaller each release.
Does this mean we aren't getting an introduction event?

I really liked the Scourge event, and the Troll/Gnome events plus Deathwing setting fire to everything and the earth trembling was fun, too.

Are we not getting anything similar to that? I had originally thought Theramore was going to be but scenarios aren't world events... they're just personal events.

Are we going to see a formal panda introduction (unlike the ninjas that somehow already sneaked into our cities)?

Well, Pandaran are already in the capitals after this last patch, but they're placeholders really until the big show kicks off. I seem to recall something about Chen Stormstout visiting the capitals prior to launch, but Blizz may have changed their minds about that given I have not heard anything in a while.

Wait and see I guess.
Good to know I can skip this "event" and not have Theramore be gone.

Why would I want to play out a quest that I know I am going to lose? What a waste of my time.
I submit to this thread a call to arms: We will boycott this instance and instead perform World PvP at Theramore.
should be awesome. I agree it should be for 85's and not scaled
you shouldnt post your email at fourms...you could get a big fat spam :P
The Theramore Scenario is the pre Mists of Pandaria event. It was a tradeoff between making a sea battle event that would be played for two weeks or spending that time on expansion features that will last a year or two.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2912-Patch-5-0-4-Interview-Mists-of-Pandaria-Dungeon-Previews-Blue-Posts-TCG-Art
Batteries are not included because you don't want cheap Chinese junk.
So, let me get this straight, you are going to "allow" us to play a level 85 version of an instance we are going to be grinding all the time at 90 as the pre-xpac event? Oh boy! Why can't you guys do a real event like the zombie event or something? Such potential wasted.
Is quest gear going to be good enough to be in this scenario? Is there going to be a prerequisite iLevel?
I come bearing my only two 85s:

1x Blood Elf DK
1x Human Rogue
No world event? REALLY? Wtb zombie panda invasion :(
hey can you use the carter that you got level 55 to make him death night