Armory ILVL bug

Website Bug Report
Fix this plz!
As far as I can tell the armory is taking into account the shirt slot currently, and there by lowering the equipped item level.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like your iLvl has already updated? Anyone who has not logged in and out since the 5.0.4 maintenance might have a wrong iLvl in their profile until they log out from the game and their profile updates. If you have an updated profile with the incorrect iLvl on it please let me know.
08/29/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Peratryn
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like your iLvl has already updated? Anyone who has not logged in and out since the 5.0.4 maintenance might have a wrong iLvl in their profile until they log out from the game and their profile updates. If you have an updated profile with the incorrect iLvl on it please let me know.

My ilvl is incorrect. My equipped should be 395 but is showing as 370. I believe it is being divided by 16 instead of 15 and not taking into account that I don't have a ranged slot anymore.
That's exactly it lay, the other hunter. Because my item level is 396/396 in the game and I know it is, I'm in all 397 and a 410. But on the armory is states my equipped is 370, please.
09/10/2012 05:20 AMPosted by Ostacoleon
That's exactly it lay, the other hunter. Because my item level is 396/396 in the game and I know it is, I'm in all 397 and a 410. But on the armory is states my equipped is 370, please.

You look like you're hitting a hunter bug that we fixed last week. Basically we needed to make the ranged weapons count as 2-hander's in regards to calculating the iLvl. The fix must have been incomplete. I'll look at this soon, thanks for the report.
This bug is not just hunter's all of mine and my husbands character show the wrong ilvl for Dungeon finder as well. On all classes.
09/10/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Peratryn

You look like you're hitting a hunter bug that we fixed last week. Basically we needed to make the ranged weapons count as 2-hander's in regards to calculating the iLvl. The fix must have been incomplete. I'll look at this soon, thanks for the report.

Still waiting for the fix. Also, the armory no longer shows my weapon. Fix that too, please. :)
09/18/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Shaunie
This bug is not just hunter's all of mine and my husbands character show the wrong ilvl for Dungeon finder as well. On all classes.

Are you talking about in game? This forum is about website bugs where there was a bug (solved in the US now, other regions being released currently) about hunter weapon ilvl.
09/24/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Laylriana

Still waiting for the fix. Also, the armory no longer shows my weapon. Fix that too, please. :)

The ilvl fix is now out in the US, the rendering bug for hunter weapons is a known issue. I'll make sure it's on the known issues list.

The ilvl fix is now out in the US, the rendering bug for hunter weapons is a known issue. I'll make sure it's on the known issues list.

Thank you! :)
In the game my season 12 gear shows correctly as ilvl 458, but on the Armory it shows 464. Probably just a glitch but it's confusing.