I didn't want a new game.- 5.0.4 Feedback

General Discussion
Prev 1 35 36 37 126 Next
I can not even fathom any other game. I hate all the changes. I still love it.

A lot of people just don't believe this is true, though. It seems to be more about ego on the current developers' part.

The CURRENT design team seems more interested in remaking WoW the way THEY would have made it, years ago. Rather than being custodians of WoW, they're reshaping it in their own image. And that's not what we want.

"We?" There is no "we." There is "you." And you want the game shaped into YOUR image. Which is little different than how you seem to believe the dev's are behaving, except for the fact that you don't have oodles of game data and player feedback to work with, you're only going by what you personally believe and want. And, going by your posts, it's a good thing they're not listening to you.

It's funny that you fail to see that you are doing exactly what you are accusing all of us of doing. You personally like it and want it, so all of us who don't are wrong. And by your post I feel it's very unfortunate that they are listening to you and those like you. See how that works?
For everyone that hates WOW now, and says there gonna "Quit"..... I'll see you all in Mists!!! lol
08/29/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Olivia
It's been one day. If you want to quit over one day, go ahead. Have fun playing other games and hope they don't change.
Call of Duty
08/29/2012 06:40 AMPosted by Lysdexique
livejournal

People still use that site ?
08/29/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Badgers
For all the people who believe the talent and specialization system are now too simple and don't offer enough choice, I'm kind of at a loss as to why you haven't bothered clicking on the "Glyphs" tab yet.

My talent choices can be my old abilities or new ones and the glyphs increase the mana of my penance, make my power word shield less powerful, influence dpsing as disc, the only cool thing is a new animation for my borrowed time and that's useless.

The glyphs don't exclusively make your abilities less powerful. They are all tradeoffs.

Except that one glyph that doubles the cost of all your heals for literally no reason. That one IS totally useless #sarcasm #Imadeitupsodon'tfreakout
08/29/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Brovak
What has happened , in my opinion, is blizzard tried to fix a talent tree that wasn't really broken and ended up breaking it. I don't I don't feel like i have more options at all. In fact i feel like i have fewer.

Every. Single. Tier is an important option.

It's less fluff, more important stuff. And how you combine them make a difference in gameplay as well.

Atleast for rogues that's how it feels.
Go check the talents for Shaman and tell me how many are important or give me interesting options for doing DPS.
If they had included pet battles in this patch, the patch would have been a huge success.
It's called survival of the fittest. Either you live and play the game, or die and you quit. Nobody, except you, cares less if you like the game or not.

Quit, and it won't make a difference in the world, because even this game goes by the rule of the chaos theory; another player will join today, and become a piece of the 4D fractal geometry and sub-reality of the WOW community.

Twinks, End-Game Players, and LVL'ers alike...we don't care...we take WOW as it comes (Nirvana gets that quote)...and love it for what it is and will become. Or what is and should never be (Led Zeppelin) :)

Have a nice day.

Sincerely, Larsson (and no this isn't my main char...just happened to be waiting for patch)
For those that feel there may be specific talent choices that are missing that you had in 4.3, could you share what those are? I think that could lend itself to a more interesting discussion at this point. I think we've gotten too far off the tracks with people arguing about whose opinion is more valid.

We're still keeping an eye on the thread and would love to see what your thoughts are.

I miss all the talent options :(

Which ones specifically?
Neth I feel that my wings should be a standard 2 minute cooldown now So it's on par with my other cds. Kinda blew out my burst macro
08/29/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Bullshavic
This isn't a new game. It's an evolving one and much like a fine wine
Oh, this is sooo to the point. It's insight like this that shows me how these folks got to be blues. I /salute you with respect.

I saw it as just another way to disguise telling me to shut up, I'm not smart enough to see they are right. It's pretty drivel. But yes that's why they are blues.
For those that feel there may be specific talent choices that are missing that you had in 4.3, could you share what those are? I think that could lend itself to a more interesting discussion at this point. I think we've gotten too far off the tracks with people arguing about whose opinion is more valid.

We're still keeping an eye on the thread and would love to see what your thoughts are.

Which ones specifically?

Deadly brew needs to be baseline for all rogue specializations in order for us to actually use the new poisons given to us. It should be taken off our 4 piece PvP bonus in MoP, and something else should be placed there.
08/29/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Xaxo
CAN YOU GUYS BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHAT YOU DO NOT LIKE PLS, THAT MAKES THE GAME UNENJOYABLE TO YOU INSTEAD OF JUST CRINKLING YOUR NOSE AND SPITTING ON IT.
You sir I respect as a fellow shaman in epic mog gear. For me specifically as an enhancement shaman, none of the new talents are fun or interesting. They are mostly focused on utility. I like having utility but I would like to see equal attention given to new and interesting DPS skills.

Which ones specifically?

Honestly......its like there are zero talents for PVE. Look at the hunter talents not a single one seems to benefit, in any way, the PVE player.......Its like there is not any work to making a good PVE toon anymore....its just get points and obtain gear. Pretty lame if u ask me.