[Bug] Heroic Madness 25 - Blood Bug

Bug Report
1 2 3 6 Next
Last night on our weekly 25 Heroic DS farm while on the last platform ( DW Head phase) bloods completely ignored any type of slowing effect. Did not matter what we tried they would not set off traps or slow down to any snare from any class. They also seemed to have 100% increase in speed when spawning on the side closest to the Maelstrom. Also, we hit the berserk timer while trying to deal with super speed bloods and it never triggered to wipe us.

Just wanted to put this out there in case it was not a single case and was happening elsewhere.
Same thing occurred during our 10 man Heroic.
We're aware of this issue and have generated a fix, it should be applied shortly.
08/29/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Sapperwix
We're aware of this issue and have generated a fix, it should be applied shortly.

Will there be server restarts?
and will the fix for hunter pet pathing on that fight be implemented with it?
Would love to know if this is fixed yet so we can tell our raiders whether or not to show up tonight.
Earthbind totems worked fine on them. They are currently a workaround.

Burn Bloodlust as the first set comes out (so BL lasts thru both the first and 2nd set) and personal CD's/Pots on the 3rd set. Combined with the 35% buff they should die (if 1 or 2 hit, its not game over as long as deathwing does not go about 6.0%, 11.0% and 16.0%).
Death and Decay didnt help but then our mage did blizzard and there was much rejoicing.
Hopefully this is fixed soon! Went in on heroic DW last night on my alliance shaman, and we couldnt figure out what was going on with the bloods.

Earthbind totems worked fine on them. They are currently a workaround.

My earthbind did not work on them last night. Nothing was slowing them. Then they would heal him back up, and more would spawn. There was just nothing we could do. We would manage to get one or two sets down but then he would heal back up and our dots would take him down enough to spawn more. We finally just gave up for the night after hearing about the bug.
Everything works as intended on the bloods.
Killed it without a problem last night.

We learned that because Earthgrab only slows after rooting,
it never actually slows the adds since they are immune to the initial snare.
Piercing Howl/Frost Trap/Chillblains work as intended.
Killed it without a problem last night.

We learned that because Earthgrab only slows after rooting,
it never actually slows the adds since they are immune to the initial snare.
Piercing Howl/Frost Trap/Chillblains work as intended.

Neither piercing howl nor frost trap worked for us, (we didn't have DK) but it's possible that means they put the fix they were talking about in place after we stopped for the night. Thanks for posting, that gives me enough hope to come back and try again tonight.
The problem doesn't occur every time, actually. With one of our groups it was fine. Then late last night with the next group is was not fine.

So just because it was okay for a particular run doesn't mean:

If anything works to your knowledge even with certain things being bugged can you confirm it? We did our best last night, but almost every one of the 2nd set of bloods hit because they spawned so close to his head. If we have to swap a main for an alt, simply for the kill, we can.. but we need to know. End content raiders have almost nothing left to do but kill Madness and level alts for MOP..
Yup, Very Annoying bug. :(
I know my crippling poison worked on them
08/30/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Stûbbs
If anything works to your knowledge even with certain things being bugged can you confirm it? We did our best last night, but almost every one of the 2nd set of bloods hit because they spawned so close to his head. If we have to swap a main for an alt, simply for the kill, we can.. but we need to know. End content raiders have almost nothing left to do but kill Madness and level alts for MOP..

I honestly don't think it's going to be an issue for very long (if it even still is, IDK) Blizzard was fast to respond to this thread stating they were aware of the problem have a fix in the works.

If the bloods are bugged it doesn't appear like it matters if you have specific slows or not. They either get slowed or they don't. The only option that might work is to leave the instance and reset the raid.

But regardless, I don't believe it would be anything other than a priority issue for blizz as so many people are still trying to get this kill before MoP.
08/29/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Sapperwix

Applied when? :/ They are still immune to snares/slows for my group >.<
bloods still have aspect of pack?=\
So, Piercing Howl works sometimes, I guess? Maybe I'll just spec it next time and see.
Yeah, doesn't seem to be completely fixed.
8/30/2012 from 6-9pm pacific time:

None of our groups' multiple slows worked. Hunter, DK, Rogue, Mage, and Druids. No immune messages or the like.

Additionally Dream didn't do anything against Corruptions or Shrapnel.

Hunter pets disappear from doing long distance pathing to things not a long distance away. (Not the Kill Command bug.) I also saw my pet in the water behind a corruption on the third platform instead of attacking from the side (on ground). This is managable as DPS isn't really any problem.

We were also able to get more than one battle rez off in a 10man.