Will every goldshire be moonguard tomorrow?

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 17 Next
08/27/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Ropes
If your child is as sheltered as they'd have to be to become influenced by these things, you are a bad parent.

Sheltering your child from Goldshire on Moonguard doesn't make you a bad parent. And anyone not exposed to it before would be affected by it in some way.

You can't play the human starting area on Moonguard without listening to requests for everything from "LF dirty $%^& erp" to perverts asking for girls to meet them on skype. Or random guild invites where the first thing you see in chat is "state your age and sex pls".

Some people don't get it, some people don't care. I understand that. The only thing I don't understand is why the MVP keeps trying to trash this thread.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/5393667/Cross-Realm_Zones_Coming_to_Beta-5_10_2012

Q. How will this work for PvP vs. PvE realms? Will these realm types be shared?

No. Realm types will be matched with like realm types. So if you’re on a PvE realm, you’ll only be matched with other PvE realms. The same rules will apply for matching RP realm types and will be restricted to matching RP-PvP with RP-PvP and RP-PvE with RP-PvE. We plan to keep an eye on constructive feedback while testing this new technology.
'

Capital cities and areas with regularly high populations will not be set as cross-server areas/zones so you will not be able to enter into the same instance of a city as someone who is from a different realm.
what are yall talking about? whats on moongaurd thats so bad? im sorry but i only play on vash ij and nezgrel so im clueless
08/27/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Haukonora
what are yall talking about? whats on moongaurd thats so bad? im sorry but i only play on vash ij and nezgrel so im clueless

There's nothing bad about moonguard, is just people making it as a big bad issue...
hu? im sorry im still very confused, if moongaurd is no different from any other realm, then why does anyone even give a f**k
hu? im sorry im still very confused, if moongaurd is no different from any other realm, then why does anyone even give a f**k

Is always one apple spoils the bunch, but since u donno what happen i think is better u don know about it...
aww now youve got me curius, i may have to create a toon on moonguard jsut to find out..
08/27/2012 11:25 PMPosted by Haukonora
aww now youve got me curius, i may have to create a toon on moonguard jsut to find out..

U don have to, youtube search, is all there...
oh you sweet summer child <3
protect kids from what? stuff they do every day at school?
what do i search? "wow-what happpened to realm:moongaurd"?
08/27/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Norrsken
Capital cities and areas with regularly high populations will not be set as cross-server areas/zones so you will not be able to enter into the same instance of a city as someone who is from a different realm.

That really says nothing either way. Goldshire is crowded on some servers, empty on others. We don't know if they will take each server into account when deciding if something has "regularly high populations" or if they look at an average across all servers.

No point in worrying about it until we see how its going to work though. I could be wrong but I doubt they are going to post any more details on how it works tonight. And tomorrow we will be able to see for ourselves.
just google moonguard it's in the top 5 results
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....ug.
The only thing that makes Moonguard a bad server is the ERP happening in Goldshire.The rest of the things happening on the server is fine, it's just that the ERP thing is what's causing the issue with it.But I have to agree Moonguard's a bad place to be at with ERP happening around you, to say the least.That and it's a bad influence with kids and or teens that play on the server.The ERP on it is what's making the people think that the realm is bad, and the fact that people there are perverted as well.It also goes with the fact that people emote the sexual stuff and people dancing on tables, which in my head forms the word "stripping" and saying that it's a good thing to do.Honestly, to sum it up, I say that the ERP that's going on on this server needs to go.Also, I have met some people on the server that agree with me on this, so saying that some people that go to Goldshire are normal people, unlike the ones that do that sick crap.And I'm just warning you all, do not go to Goldshire at night.It's more freakier than during the day time.All of the things people are saying about this server proves that every ERPer there basically has no life and can't get laid in real life, so they have to do it on an online game.That's just sad.
...Look. If your kid rolls on MG and gets the MRP addon that lets you read the actual 18+ descriptions and kink lists and god knows what else, then they will see the actual ERP of GS. If they don't, or it's cross realmed (Which it won't be anyway) then the worst they're bound to see is something like "Slave LF mistress" and maaaaaaaaybe a little more detail. And if they're actually old enough to play (T for teen) I can guarantee you they have seen worse in school.

As for the people talking about !!*%!!@#%s... I..don't really follow. So some pedo is sitting around GS. Your kid's toon run past and the pedo sends him an automated response that he/she sends pretty much everyone that looks interesting in hopes your kid is also an ERPer and will respond. They don't whisper your child because they think it's a child. They just whisper him/her on the chance they might also be an ERPer. You can't tell if a character is being played by a kid, or an adult, or a senior just by looking at it. So they get a paragraph of erotic writing. Oh boy. It's probably so much worse than they stuff they get outside the game. And guess what? If your kid gets in a whole actual session of ERP? They almost diffidently wrote their own response on their own. No one can make them reply. So that ERP session with the 'pedo' that happened? Your kid consented to it and replied on their own. You should probably look at how your parenting if that happens, not blame blizzard. And guess what? You can disable regular whispers! Which I personally think you should do if your kid plays WoW and you want to 'protect' them. Let only people on their RID whisper them.

Also if your worried about erotic literature being exposed to children then tell me why these teens that 'need to be sheltered and protected' can go to a bookstore or public library and get a book like 50 Shades of Grey.

I also love how no one's mentioned that most teens are listening to popular musicians like Katy Perry "I wanna see your peacock" or Rihanna's "S&M." I mean come on. Partially naked pixels should be the least of your worries.

Parents should be more worried about what their kids are saying and hearing in Battlegrounds than in Goldshire.

Oh, you have no idea how very, very wrong you are. Unspeakable evils and horrors walk freely in that forsaken place. We do not speak of them, for some are beyond mortal words. The horrors... UNIMAGINED.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
08/28/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Raeteria
So that ERP session with the 'pedo' that happened? Your kid consented to it and replied on their own.

actually depending on how old that kid is they legally couldn't "consent"

but w/e
LOL seriously folks pay attention to what your kids are doing online and I agree if you are a resdponsible parent what are your young kids doing even playing a game that is rated T for teens its your job to know what your kids are doing and stop letting video games babysit your kids grow up people and be responsible adults