<Schwarzenegger Will BRB> [A] 25 - Round 4!

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Serious business.
For the Tomali!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-1AyqQtgA0
09/19/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Radroit
Guild rep in a day now :P Horrible but true. Hope to see you soon :)

Seriously? I've been in the same guild for so long that I assumed it took at least days, maybe two-three weeks to rep up.

Not anymore lol. There are some repeatable quests now that can get you to revered in just a couple of days.
Dear SWBRB,

I am a very lonely Priest who spends most of his time farming cloth while I sit in BG ques. It is very boring but it does pay off well. Tonight I was jumped and raped 3 times by 5 members of your social club. Please don't **%##!*@ me anymore. Or be gentlemen about it and lets make it interesting like Ring of Blood. Your Einsatzgruppen can let one little Jew through. You don't need to pounce every lonely Jew boy/gal you see.

Sincerely Lonely Jew farming cloth so he can make money!
Dear Priestitute,

I killed many of them tonight for no reason, but you've given me one so I feel more justified.

Sincerely,
Rueful.
Dear Rueful,

I thank you for avenging my deaths against the Einsatzgruppen. I might turn some of the gold I make and hire a Neighborhood watch for TB for the last few days to take care of the roaming menace problems I see happening in the fine community of TB. Rueful you will be my Zimmerman.

Sincerely Priestitute
That's nice dear.
Bump
bamp
Priestitute,

That's probably the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.

Cordially,
Rueful.
Dear Rueful,

I thank you for avenging my deaths against the Einsatzgruppen. I might turn some of the gold I make and hire a Neighborhood watch for TB for the last few days to take care of the roaming menace problems I see happening in the fine community of TB. Rueful you will be my Zimmerman.

Sincerely Priestitute

I happened to see the conversation you guys have been having and want to bake some cookies for the watchmen. If I don't eat them all on the way to the delivery.
Hi, I'm Bebbit.
Dnasis, you were lucky tonight. I will Rainbow you as the killing blow eventually though.
<Schwarzenegger Will BRB> is a female friendly guild recruiting active female players. Come join Keylog's Angels. You can apply @ swbrb.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
09/23/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Ankylosaurus
Can I apply?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ag9Sll6RI
/ love bumb