Update issue Error code BLZPTS00007!

Technical Support
1 2 3 14 Next
I come to a program after opening th launcher called "World of Warcraft Setup"

It continue to say Checking for Updates after 1-2 min it will go the Error code BLZPTS00007

Problem resolved for me, what I did...

1. Uninstalled the MOP beta
2. Ran wow as admin
2. restared the launcher (World of Warcraft)
Same problem here.
Kryta,

Make sure that the game is being run with the proper permissions by right clicking on the game icon and select "run as admin" from the available menu.

If the issue persists, go to your start menu. Type in "Services" without the " ". Click on the option that pops up.

Scroll down to "Secondary Logon" and right click -> properties. Then set it to automatic startup. Click apply and then start. Now close out of the window and try the installer again.

Check your G-diffuser system!
Still does not work...
I had the same issue, I clicked run as admin and it worked. now im jut waiting for Updateing setup files
Tried it and it didn't work.
my gf is having same problem... followed steps above as well as turning firewalls antivirus off still not working
Tried and still isn't working.
I found a solution give the main exes in the wow folder admin rights which means you need to go into each exes compatibility tab when right vlivking and enable admin rights on start up
that prob wont work...
Wow blizzard tells us do this thing and it dosnt work then they dont even tell us how to really fix it just wow
08/28/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Pênguin
Wow blizzard tells us do this thing and it dosnt work then they dont even tell us how to really fix it just wow

they have to say somthin to keep us busy for the time being while they fix it.
I followed step by step and still not working please fix this before servers come up at like 3pm - 4pm i got 2 friends at my house LAN party and they both just started it wow and worked like a charm im the only one who got this issue
anything?
08/28/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Inubashiri
I found a solution give the main exes in the wow folder admin rights which means you need to go into each exes compatibility tab when right vlivking and enable admin rights on start up

Did not work for me :(
ok i reinstalled world of warcraft.......deleted everything still nothing blizzard...like srsly bro
Getting same error, fixes not working.