{H-RP}The Antu Bloodguard: The New Chieftain

Moon Guard
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
Nice write up on events in the grove...but I dont remember the fighting part. Or the part where the guardians didnt jump the human and kick his butt. I remembered threatening a dwarf though. :}
12/02/2012 09:42 PMPosted by Duskhowl
Nice write up on events in the grove...but I dont remember the fighting part. Or the part where the guardians didnt jump the human and kick his butt. I remembered threatening a dwarf though. :}

It was a slight OOC type story where we had a human drop down in order to interrupt the RP.
Bob Marley was shot today in 1979. We gonna stop jammin' fo a moment a silence.
12/02/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Volkuza

It was a slight OOC type story where we had a human drop down in order to interrupt the RP.

AH. Creative license. I gotcha. *hugs* just remember, we're guardians, not pacifists.....Actually, I think to this day we've killed more members of the Alliance than the horde....Oh well.

Also, If ya need a safe place fer the kids while ya whup up on orc face, might I interest you in the Heart-song Soup Kitchen and "Ducky" Daycare? A few more troll youngsters wouldnt be out of place....And Dusk tells great stories. >:} (Out of all the people he's met, trolls rank up there on his list of favorites besides other worgen, and -some- night elves.)
12/03/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Duskhowl
Dusk tells great stories. >:} (Out of all the people he's met, trolls rank up there on his list of favorites besides other worgen, and -some- night elves.)

Obviously I need to drag Baen out there one of these days. They can swap stories :D
She speaks (broken, terrible) common, too.
We're having a party this Friday. Horde races are just as welcome as alliance ones! Baenhoof should come, yes. :}

But Trolls are made of win. *waves at Volkuza*
Bloodguard just found some friends who are not too fond of Garrosh.
12/04/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Volkuza

Awesome :D You talked to Nakster?
12/04/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Iyaaku

Awesome :D You talked to Nakster?

Well, as much talking as Nakster can muster, yes.
Bump
Are you down with the Darkspear?
12/06/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Githnji
Are you down with the Darkspear?

Are you trying to seduce me?
Bump before bed.
You guys have gith now eh? you take good care of him!
Gonna need that hair sample still! *waggles eyebrows*
WE HAVE A GITH HOLY BERNANNERSZ

Also, dagger get. And RP event tonight!
Oh god please hold me please make it fun please don't let them throw rocks if they don't like it oh god oh god
WE HAVE A GITH HOLY BERNANNERSZ

Also, dagger get. And RP event tonight!
Oh god please hold me please make it fun please don't let them throw rocks if they don't like it oh god oh god

I will throw rocks regardless of turnout.

Also, this thread is slowly nearing the cap.

I really don't want to reserve 15 posts again, so I probably won't.
trolls
12/07/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Volkuza

No rocks were thrown
Tentative success
12/08/2012 06:52 AMPosted by Iyaaku

No rocks were thrown
Tentative success

But now I have a stockpile of rocks.
You had better sleep with one eye open.