{H-RP}The Antu Bloodguard: The New Chieftain

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
I wanted to interrupt when I saw it, but I like you guys. <3
Alright, now that I've got it all down, I get to go through all of it and edit.

Everything.

...I'll pick this up later.
People just hate trolls because we are ugly.

Although, I kinda do wish we'd stand straight. We've got so much height we're wasting.

But I don't wanna give up on trolls! Derp.
*Glances at troll priest alt*
*Glances at guild*
08/25/2012 05:23 AMPosted by Frostytroll
People just hate trolls because we are ugly.

I'd be really sad if people avoided the opportunity to experience a unique race of people, with history that stretches back to the beginning of time, and a set of tradtions that set them apart from any other group, just because they don't win beauty pagents.

But you guys don't do that, right?

Right?
I don't know, I am pretty happy with what's going on.

I don't meet a billion trolls a day, but I meet a higher concentration of good ones. I guess it's only a problem if one finds themselves looking at their guild rosters and lamenting that there isn't an army of 500 trolls ready for action. Every time one of these trolls die, ten more take his place and scream, "NEW TROLL HERE!"

Yes, I never spend time doing that. At all.

Lol, but really. Trolls just have a low population overall. I'm focusing on trying to make a fun adventure for the trolls (of any guild) who want to take part rather than trying to convince people to be trolls when it's an atmosphere that they don't want.

Which reminds me, we should raid that temple! It's about time we got around to it! How's monday or tuesday night for you? I was thinking 7pm server time on a weekday.
08/25/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Frostytroll
Which reminds me, we should raid that temple! It's about time we got around to it! How's monday or tuesday night for you? I was thinking 7pm server time on a weekday.

Tuesday would probably be best.

I get back from school at around 7 PM server, so maybe a little while after that.
Up you go
Bump for some new faces.
I wanna join because Volkuza's cool. But I hate leveling. :<
I wanna join because Volkuza's cool. But I hate leveling. :<

If only you had cancelled your account earlier...

I still have my Scroll of Resurrection.
08/27/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Volkuza
If only you had cancelled your account earlier...
D:

08/27/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Volkuza
I still have my Scroll of Resurrection.
Oh.
Bump for new spells.

I liek punching the air to throw shadowbolts.
I was playing my warlock earlier. I am actually unhappy with the demo changes for the most part.

I dunno if it's bad. But it was alien and uncomfortable.

I did like that with affliction i can get rid of my pet and soul shards to better pretend I am a mage IC.
I was playing my warlock earlier. I am actually unhappy with the demo changes for the most part.

I dunno if it's bad. But it was alien and uncomfortable.

I was confused at one point because I had a severe lack of buttons that needed pushing to fill a rotation, but the new resource system filled in for that nicely.

I personally like relearning the entire class. Keeps things from getting stale.
I don't mind it so much. But I kind of want to start from level 1. I need a curve. This is much too sudden for me.
08/29/2012 12:17 AMPosted by Frostytroll
I don't mind it so much. But I kind of want to start from level 1. I need a curve. This is much too sudden for me.

I can see how that happens.

It's what happens when I tell people how to play warlocks for the first time, and they just get overwhelmed and roll a mage.
I'm considering rolling a fury warrior and leveling to join.
08/29/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Aelamdor
I'm considering rolling a fury warrior and leveling to join.

Do or do not.

There is no consider.
Hurr?