Patch 5.0.4 Most OP Class in-game?

General Discussion
What's the most OP class now? What do you guys/gals think? I'm thinking damn fire mages.
pvp healers

40% damage reduction without pvp resi and still able to pump out full 70k+ heals

just my opinion tho
pvp healers

40% damage reduction without pvp resi and still able to pump out full 70k+ heals

just my opinion tho

Ya, I agree. It seems virtually impossible to run out of mana now..... hahaha I'm sure they are going to fix that soon though.
as i am rerolling this....right now I think it is the Holy Paladin. I don't mind the hard to kill heals. the druid im messing with right now I went feral. I like the big heal at first...the fights are actually fights with others except for the Holy Paladin. Nothing else is one hitting or two hitting like them. They need a quick fix.

I am ok with other changes so far with this expansion. "less" seems like "more" atm.
pvp healers

just my opinion tho

Only 70k? That's weak.
Mages. idk why they are all in denial about it being op thought. mages take no skill and never have. probably never will.
Gnomes! Those shorties must be nerfed now. They are taking over the game in every way!
What's the most OP class now? What do you guys/gals think? I'm thinking damn frost mages.

FTFY
Holy Pallys. In PvP.
Yeah, i think that Holy pallies are too overpowered in all ways, he can help and can do dmg, i wouldn't say a lot of dmg 15k- 50k
how are warlocks up?
09/01/2012 10:18 PMPosted by Velinianight
Pallies, mages, and hunters. All specs of mages have the ccs of a fire and a frost mage which is pretty much redicoulous i was doing twin peaks and chasing a mage with the flag he rooted me, then rooted me again, then completely froze me, the disoriented me then stunned me all in less then 20 seconds when i was playing as feral you can not say that is not OP as hell. You know who i blame? That mother !@#$ing undead mage lead designer he needs to be fired or something making the game unfun. Pallies can heal a redicoulous amount and stay alive forever. As for hunters they do redicoulous damage with way too many fast cds on ccs. All those classes need to be nerfed. Make every class fair instead of just buffing a few classes seriously blizz you guys made the game and you probably play it you have to see that this %^-* is way to OP your not retarded. FIX IT!!!! I figure by the time MoP comes out and monks are OP as hell. WoW is gonna lose between 3-6 million people. If WoW keeps going the way its going im gonna guess that WoW is gonna become free to play in 2014-2017. Go back to the way it was in vanilla when the classes were at least near to balanced.

Not to spoil your mood, but enjoy the suspension for trolling, class hating, cursing, and insulting the lead class designer.

Druid and DK tanks TBH. Both their self-heals AND damage is insane atm.

09/22/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Bartlok
Mages. idk why they are all in denial about it being op thought. mages take no skill and never have. probably never will.

I challenge you to play one using Rune of Power or Invocation then.

You've obviously yet to get one to 90. We're much harder to play than we used to.
Stop necro-ing threads. I don't care if you have a Soulstone, this isn't a good use for it!
Most OP classes atm...BM Hunter,Frost/Fire Mage,Lock,And warrior.....I actually find it hard to kill ALL ranged as a melee..For some reason it seems like blizz wants everyone t roll range?..Lol.
09/22/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Jumpshark
Gnomes! Those shorties must be nerfed now. They are taking over the game in every way!

It's all part of the plan.

One gnome to rule them all,
One gnome to find them,
One gnome to bring them all,
And in Azeroth bind them.
Any class that beats me is OP. Any class I play needs to be buffed.
shammys are the most under powered class within wow, low survivalbillity we can gt smashed easy and can do moderate damage i think blizzard just doesn't like shamans..
BM Hunters, Fire/Frost Mages, Arms Warriors, and Mistweaver Monks.