Rate the Above Warrior Transmogrification!

Warrior
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
I like it great look for an Orc! 9 out of 10 only because I think the color is bland :)
09/04/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Kamireyn
I like it great look for an Orc! 9 out of 10 only because I think the color is bland :)

WOW!!!!! Awesome color coordination, excellent flow from head to toe, and the weapons match perfectly. This is what I would picture Kitaria from the Dragonlance series wearing.

10/10....and my favorite so far from this thread.
8/10

The shoulders and helm are very Orcish and the weapons look brutal, though I think the axe is a little too orderly for an orc and the color of the rest of the set is a bit off.
6/10, Swords are a little out of place, armor's death knight-y, and you're an elf.
8/10 very dwarf like only problem is that the dark iron set is seen too much nonetheless great matching set
7/10
I wanna duel you.

9/10 because of the boots not matching perfectly!
7/10 pretty common set but a nice one
5/10 - It's very unique, but I feel it doesn't fit the Night Elf D:
I want your sword! >:o

Otherwise, 8/10. I hate helmets! o_O
I want your sword! >:o

Otherwise, 8/10. I hate helmets! o_O

9/10 very undead looking.
9.5 out of 10 Love the look simple and reserved perfect match, flow is nice sword looks a bit tiny but still matches very good set.
9/10 Not sure how well those weapons go with the set, but MAN that armor looks amazing!

Points to anyone who can find better gloves to match my set!
7.5/10, as you mentioned the gloves aren't a match but you are well on your way for a very elegant, simple guard set. Maybe a dif belt too? Not sure what else might work. Overall though, good job.

Ahem. "Roar."
set actually looks good on an Orc. Tried them shoulders myself and was like the front of a semi hanging off my shoulder, lol. Not feelin the waist though 9/10
^ @ Narakuu

10/10 Original, brings back memories, took time to get, nothing too easy.

I'm still farming for Swiftsteel Pauldrons, instead of these replica's I have now.
Also I need a weapon tmog :(
9/10. Great set, just feels more paladinish than warriorish.
Awesome weapons for that set theopan, 9/10

Fixed mine a little

Fixed mine a little

8.5 out of 10. Great coordination, but would look better on a Belf than an Orc.

Fixed mine a little

8.5 out of 10. Great coordination, but would look better on a Belf than an Orc.

8.5 out of 10. It's a good look, but the top and bottom half seem slightly out of sync.