Phantom's NEW Poison Guide! 5.1.-ready!

Rogue
Hi guys! This'll teach you about poisons. It's a secretly-classified Rouge Legion document.

I'm just here to point out that OP is talking about make up. Or French colors.
09/01/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Fatdog

This is how you can tell your not in the rouge legion
09/01/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Weran

This is how you can tell your not in the rouge legion
Yup!

As Cloaked stated, secretly-classified. ;)
Good information. You're so funny lolz! And uhh the bit where you were saying not to open with garrote and instead use ambush or mutilate I would take away the mutilate and replace it with cheap shot. Never use mutilate for an opener.
09/02/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Kimarosa
Good information. You're so funny lolz! And uhh the bit where you were saying not to open with garrote and instead use ambush or mutilate I would take away the mutilate and replace it with cheap shot. Never use mutilate for an opener.

Thats PvE my friend.

Cloaked was talking PvE.
09/02/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Weran
Cloaked was talking PvE.
Indeed! You can't cheapshot bosses, so ya
Crippling Poison
Available at level 20.

Has a 50% chance on hit to slow the enemy by 50%.
One of the perks of this is that it constantly applies itself, even if it is dispelled. The only real counters are things that immunize the enemy to movement-impairing effects such as hand of freedom and master's call. Even so, those are only temporary, and the poison applies itself constantly. Shiv effect: Slows the enemy's speed by 70% instead of 50%.

Mind-numbing Poison
Available at level 28.

You forgot to underline Mind-numbing Poison. Jussayin'. :# Good guide, though!
Thank you and fixed! This type of thing is important to Cloaked!
Hey spiderman, you should add in some more poison durations to this lovely work -- e.g., that Crippling lasts for 12 seconds and Wound for 15 (I think?).

I didn't know about the applies-itself-constantly thing. Is it truly constant? Or does Crippling have "ticks" just like other DoTs, and the poison reapplies the effect on the next tick even when the previous effect has been dispelled? How widely spaced are the ticks?

And by tick I mean http://roberthood.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Patrick_Warburton_0045.jpg
Verelyse YOU ARE SO RIGHT! Cloaked should probably change that to "is constantly applied from your weapons"
y u no sticky :(
09/12/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Mirotic
y u no sticky :(

Bliiztard nuh lick yu.

I lick Cloaked. *sticky requested*
I believe the stat value for hit and expertise cap is 769 exactly (7.51%), assuming no racial bonus.
Thanks, Deft! Cloaked was looking for a number.

But wouldn't it be 7.50% even?
Man, I finally got around to reading this, and the OP was great, but then the manitalia comparisons began and the thread just got better.

Cloaked, I'd like to point out that in your edit to Leeching Poison, you left one bit a little unclear:

Has a 50% chance to poison the target (doing nothing with a single application). Once poisoned, all weapon strikes will heal you for 10% of the damage that the applying strike did.

Since Leeching works off all weapon strikes, not just further weapon strikes that proc applications, couldn't you reword that to "all weapon strikes will heal you for 10% of damage dealt"?
Nice catch! Cloaked will reword that badboy right now!
Thanks, Deft! Cloaked was looking for a number.

But wouldn't it be 7.50% even?

Check my armory. Maybe the hit cap is actually 768?
You guys need to know this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!