Can't change my screen resolution

Technical Support
So today i was messing around with fraps, and I was lagging and was confused why. This is because my previous resolution was 1280x720 and for some reason the 1366x768(wide) resolution lags me. Anyway I went to go change the resolution but the drop down menu only has one resolution available and this is the 1366x768(wide). Which is quite frustrating because it makes me lag. I have included a couple of pictures to show what's going on. What is strange is everyone else I know can change their resolution just fine.
http://imgur.com/VeiVA
http://imgur.com/Ro9Zp
Any help is much appreciated. Another thing worth mentioning is that my repair function is gone from my WoW folder. I wanted to post here before I reinstall because, quite frankly, it's annoying to reinstall the game just to see if it will work. Let me know if I need to add anything else to the post such as graphics card specs and what not.
Bump
Bump
Same here. My whole screen is distorted also.
Bump
1280x720 is not your native monitor resolution. I believe the game is only reporting just that. Are you using a TV for a monitor?
same here it started after the new patch and now i cant change it ticket in but they have no idea
Are you using a TV for a monitor?

I am using my laptop monitor. It worked before this patch because fraps was lagging me on WoW whenever I tried to use it so I lowered the resolution. One thing to note is that someone I know uses a laptop and he can change his resolution just fine.
Set the game to run in DirectX 9 under the System > Advanced menu options in-game. That ought to resolve it.
Thanks so much! That fixed it!
Hey I have this same problem, but changing to DirectX 9 didn't give me an option to change my resolution, or fix anything for that matter...I used to run this game on the standard good settings at a solid 60 fps, now on poor it's running at 8 fps tops. If I could change my resolution it'd definitely be fine, but I can't seem to do that.
07/23/2015 01:13 AMPosted by Plänets
Hey I have this same problem, but changing to DirectX 9 didn't give me an option to change my resolution, or fix anything for that matter...I used to run this game on the standard good settings at a solid 60 fps, now on poor it's running at 8 fps tops. If I could change my resolution it'd definitely be fine, but I can't seem to do that.

you should start your own thread instead of bumping one from almost 3 years ago
That fixed me too, thanks!