@ The Out-of -Towners

Ravenholdt
Prev 1 4 5 6
09/03/2012 03:23 AMPosted by Plaguesqt
Long story short: There were no forum bans or game bans handed out.

No bans. Noted.

I'm glad we had this conversation.
No bans. Reported.

fix't
09/03/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Cayreth
Long story short: There were no forum bans or game bans handed out.

No bans. Noted.

I'm glad we had this conversation.

Cayreth's about to go man-mode on that report button.
09/03/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Draxonicar
Cayreth's about to go man-mode on that report button.

I already have.
After seeing all of the various fun that went on this weekend, I kind of hope Blizzard doesn't dial back the ability to form groups to 'visit' other servers. It's exciting. I imagine the shine will wear off after a while, but for now, it's interesting to read about the large-scale realm v. realm battles that are happening.
09/04/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Starien
After seeing all of the various fun that went on this weekend, I kind of hope Blizzard doesn't dial back the ability to form groups to 'visit' other servers. It's exciting. I imagine the shine will wear off after a while, but for now, it's interesting to read about the large-scale realm v. realm battles that are happening.

I completely agree. Last night, defending the SW gates against a raid from Emeral Dream, was a whole bucketload of fun. I hope that a similar raid happens every night between now and the MoP launch.

I think Ravenholdt might be a good target for these raids... especially by guilds on servers who feel they'd like an easy fight (Not that that's proven to be the case)
KJ wat ru doin

stahp