LFM Herald of the Titans

Achievements
LFM for Herald of the Titans on Wednesday, September 12th.

I have 5 people who are appropriately geared. However I need a tank, three dps, and a healer.

Please post here if you have a toon who is appropriately geared. Please post your character's name, realm, and role you'd be playing in the raid.

Also. you can contact me via my Battletag: Alistania#1680

Please put "Herald of the Titans help" or something in the note.

Thanks!

Ali
I'm interested, disc heals. I've done it a few times (though its been a while) and I'm looking to see how it feels with the new talents.
Very interested.

Don't relay on the armory. Gear-wise, I'm almost finished. I have a very good set with the proper gems / enchants and I know the encounter very well.

Wigorg - Blackrock.

Will contact you.
@Wigorg: I'm sorry Sir. You're Horde. Otherwise I'd take you. Unless you're faction changing?

@Worgasmm: I'm interested in taking you. Thank you. :)
09/01/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Alistania
@Wigorg: I'm sorry Sir. You're Horde. Otherwise I'd take you. Unless you're faction changing?

Not really, thanks for the replay tho.

I wish you the best of luck. :)
I've sent a battletag request. I have a DK friend looking to come as well, he has tank and dps gear, not sure which he'd prefer to play.
Looks like it'll be a lot of fun.
Ok Worgasmm, please let me know about your DK friend. :)

Yes it will Cyrr. :)
I still need a tank and a couple DPS.

PST if interested.
Still need 1 or 2 dps. Full on priests / mages. A ret paly would be nice, or a warlock. PST if interested.
09/04/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Alistania
Still need 1 or 2 dps. Full on priests / mages. A ret paly would be nice, or a warlock. PST if interested.

Im in the process of gear my rogue and a hunter, about halfway done.

We could probally grind JP gear to finish it out
What time on wednesday are you going to do this?
What is the ilvl needed for the achievement?
armor, neck, rings and trinkets 226
weapons 232
level 80
Ah ok, thanks!
Hello.

7PM pacific is what it's planned for on Wednesday the 12th.
Did you get this done on wednesday? I just got my internet back up at home. if you are going this week I would love to join you
Tank here, looking for herald grp....

Add me: diegomaldi@msn.com