Rate the Above Transmogrification!

Paladin
Prev 1 15 16 17 26 Next
7.5/10

Classic, but I find T6 is far more evocative of human/dwarf aesthetics than draenei.

I salute your taste in tabards, though. ;-)
<----bam waiting on helm for lvl 70 found a perfect match
@Lavetio badass set, kinda reminds me of aragon from Lord of the Rings, just with a shield.
AQ 40 gear ftw
@ Karob

havent had the belt drop yet, i think the cloak is fine with the look I was going for. no two handed weapons I like to go with it right now so its not fully done. was forced horde and a blood elf so thought id make it as girly as possible considering the running joke about blood elves, only reason I choose the set or I would have done something different.
am i doing it right ?
You look very scary, intimidating, but awesome transmog 10/10
Kimchí
8/10. Very much dislike for the helm.
9/10
Love kilts and the ulduar hammer!

Mines cliche, I know. but I think it looks good.
^
6/10 because it overused! (But 9/10 as one good looking set)

Threw together an outfit from the gear in my void storage because my Valorous Aegis Greaves turned into legs :(

But I thought it turned out decent from a corrupted Paladin point of view. Need to find a matching belt, and a more appropriate cloak. I think I might keep this for a while... at least until they fix my old skirt!
6/10

I never really liked the helm from that Icc set...and I loved the shoulders heh

Wep is really nice though, suits the corrupted pally look
can't hate on that challenge gear 10/10
Ugly goggles.

-2/10
8/10.. set looks pretty cool and very good on a Blood Elf... only reason not higher is I like the older gear for mog sets, instead of new stuff.
@ Lobster: 10/10

I wanted to knock off .5 because I've encountered a few CM set + Tabard of the Lightbringer combos recently, but come on...they're begging for each other, aren't they? The new axe rounds out the aesthetic perfectly, and I'm sure the weapon's animation adds a nice touch in-game.

RE: mine:

This just doesn't look the same on Armory as in-game, so I put it together on Wowhead for better viewing. The first column shows it with Judgement Breastplate, while the second column substitutes Dreadful Gladiator's Ornamented Chestguard. Wowhead Item Comparison: http://tinyurl.com/bf2rwd3

Which do you think is preferable, if you like it at all? T2 pushes the reds and yellows, while the S13 takes the set down a notch with the darker gold trim on the off-white underneath.

Armory doesn't display the libram attached to S13 waists, apparently. It's the unifying detail in the middle of this set IMO.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
challengemodemalehumanwarrior/10.

I don't ever want to be your lover.