Rate the Above Transmogrification!

Paladin
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
That helm is awesome, gives that set some pop but I think there might be a better choice out there for a main hand, that being said;

8/10

(just switched my weapon to the axe, might go back to my claymore with matching hilt)
9/10 ,i wish i just had gold weapon would been 10/10 than

GENERAL
sCaR
8/10 the weapon and helm clash with the rest in unpaladinish ways.
Ussil 9/10

let that glorious beard flow!
Ocyt... I'm just not sure...
6/10. The chest is mail, and those hands don't match at all! Also, I get that maybe you just didn't want to spend the gold mogging gear you'll replace, but this is a mogging thread, afterall...
I think that the Bloodscale plate chest will look similar to the pink mail one you're wearing now--you should look into it!

e: Forgot how bad my armory pose is... I'm wearing the Lofty breastplate... Which is a plate bikini top that is a greenish-blue with gold trim. I'm taking suggestions on a matching shield! And I'm running Naxx for the actual gloves.
Ocyt... I'm just not sure...
6/10. The chest is mail, and those hands don't match at all! Also, I get that maybe you just didn't want to spend the gold mogging gear you'll replace, but this is a mogging thread, afterall...
I think that the Bloodscale plate chest will look similar to the pink mail one you're wearing now--you should look into it!

e: Forgot how bad my armory pose is... I'm wearing the Lofty breastplate... Which is a plate bikini top that is a greenish-blue with gold trim. I'm taking suggestions on a matching shield! And I'm running Naxx for the actual gloves.

I was going to say, the shield really does throw it off lol
@Zelmy - You could try switching to a two handed weapon before logging out?
What a BIG axe you have 9/10 I like the design on the armor. :)
@zelmy ever heard of illegal danish? thats the joke darling ;)

@deal 8/10 solid look. downside for me was the axe, face and facial hair.

@aranthia 7/10 to power ranger for me.

@jenya 3/10. liked the mace, plate bikini doesent do it for me.
2/10 not sure what you are going for.
9/10

Normally I'm not fond of dwarf paladins, but your armor really fits for your race. Especially for a Prot build. I'm just not too sure about the mace...
6/10 interesting to say the least.
my rating was for ocyt
Finally got my hammer :)
@Elurd, I'm hurt. I feel a little ignored now. heh. 8/10 on yours though. I did a xmog like that before, but I liked the pvp gloves from the same shoulders and helm, thought that it helped.

@Osmas 7/10 for doing an npc transmog and being a Draenai. Shame on you!
@Everlest

7/10 Rock an orange tabard and the cata glad sword as its orange imo.

I usually log in my ret set but love my heals set just hate how the shield is always in the way and doesnt show the set well but o well.
9/10 I love your shield
@ spartaprime
7/10 I like it just the helmet doesn't seem to go, find a darker one and I think you'll nail it :)
Hope mine is ok. Always looking to make it better.