Rate the Above Transmogrification!

Paladin
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
5/10 for Everlest because the only thing that's not from that single set you used is that sword :v
Midknightsun
90 Tauren Paladin
Esoteric

@ spartaprime
7/10 I like it just the helmet doesn't seem to go, find a darker one and I think you'll nail it :)
Hope mine is ok. Always looking to make it better.

Thanks for the kind words, I m just stubborn about the helmet because I am the GM lol. Your Transmog is awesome :)
9/10 original and I like the roman look although I'd go with a sword
9/10 original and I like the roman look although I'd go with a sword

1/10, it was gonna be -10/10 but i gave you +11 because you're clearly specced holy.
@Cadet 4/10

love the boots, shoulders and helm. rest leaves me a bit off.
7/10. Giant shoulders!

(I don't have a transmog, I just throw whatever gear I currently have together to look decent)
Still look pretty badass Nec :) I'd say 8/10

I switched it up a bit today since I got a new sword finally yay! I am not too sure about it yet though.. what you guys think?
8.5/10

The new Elegon sword definitely matches all that you're wearing, and the skin tone and hair accent rather than detract. However, your belt looks out of place, as the lack of saturation on it doesn't mesh well with the light blue of your belly and the vivid blue/gold of your pants. I'd go with something either brighter or darker.
8.9/10 because you're wearing a tabard. Why bother transmogging the chest if you cover it up? I see that it matches but I just dislike the tabard. I like the rest of the set though and it matches well.

After I transmogged this set, I started to see everyone wearing the exact same thing. However my set is now complete, I finally found boots to go with it! Whee!
@Everlest
9/10 could use a better sword, but the tabard really makes this set look all justice-ie
@Everlest
9/10 could use a better sword, but the tabard really makes this set look all justice-ie

7/10

Dear god you look like the Incredible Hulk. Kudos on the weapon match, but you need some matching boots.
Wow there's so much going on there! But, somehow it all matches really well. I use that shield in my holy transmog set. I like flashiness so...

8.5/10

I know my sword doesn't match that well, but it's massive and fun to swing. And I use this tabard for any transmog set, matching or not, because it's paladiny and unobtainable.
8/10 seen it before, but a good transmog is a good transmog!
Really love the name:)............also have always liked that shield and I'm partial to the darker colors, all in all I like it.
@Kredible 9/10

always loved the lawbringer recolor, and it works well with the axe. Would give ya a perfect 10 had you been a dwarf ;)

i went for a theme that screams for the glory of the horde. downside is my shoulders and feet have a growth issue.......
so red 7/10
so blue 8/10

I actually love the color, but I don't think the shoulders match thematically. I think you could find something that matches that isn't typical DK skullyface tier.

Fer da Horde
9/10. That sword, even though it's from 3.3, works really well with that shield.