Rate the Above Transmogrification!

Paladin
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
Really wish I could come up with a set that went with this helmet style.

That or Blizzard would make a Plate version of the Blood Knight's helm (the original Lightforge helm model) so I could design a set around that.
8/10

helm and back
i wish was more purple
8/10

helm and back
i wish was more purple

6/10. I think wrathful shoulders look awful. Props for not using the joke of a hat though.
Sword doesn't match, although the guild tabard does match.
5/10 - I'm assuming that you either forgot to xmog the chest or just got the new one.

Good ol' Gurth sorta fits though.
5/10 - I'm assuming that you either forgot to xmog the chest or just got the new one.

Good ol' Gurth sorta fits though.

7/10.

I'm not a fan of crystal iron man set, personally.
It seems everyone has a problem finding -the right shoes-.

And belt. Mine looks better ingame, with the book on it. :(
Always thought that helm looked like an upside-down bucket. 7/10
Always thought that helm looked like an upside-down bucket. 7/10
9/10 I dig that evil paladin look you're going for, or dark paladin, whatever you want it to be deemed as. Now only if your hair was black...
love it 9.999/10
@Eldry...Way too much chest...

Really wish I could come up with a set that went with this helmet style.

That or Blizzard would make a Plate version of the Blood Knight's helm (the original Lightforge helm model) so I could design a set around that.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=47503:47567:47172:46057:2577:86807:88865:93325:45810:2877

Just in case you check this again, this set works with that helm.
I like your set, classic unstoppable force and the helm makes me think of ancient norse which is totally dope.

8/10 ez
8/10, the shield and mace are a nice combo. I never really liked that helm though. Vibrant set though.
Cadmus, excellent T4 combo set, similar to what i use for my Holy set; 8/10

I'm working on my personal take on the 'Blood Knight' motif. I'm hoping to replace the T6 recolor pieces with gear that more closely matches the shoulders and the Sunreaver tabard's colors.
Yeah dude your mog is off the chain solid look for the blood knight theme 10/10 had to make another post to say something about it lol
A nice alteration on the classic banana paladin look, and a nice mace. I'm not much for that shield though. but still a solid 9/10
Thanks for the encouragement Thug!

Jade, I personally think pants that are a bit more red and black themed might incorporate better with the judgement pieces you're using, though It's hard to tell exactly how it looks as a whole thanks to the Human Female shield pose I'm afraid; overall it's a great use of judgement gear without going 'all-in' so to speak.

8/10 with current pants, with a different pair or view of the gear I'm sure I'd bump it up!
mix and match clownsuit :(

AWW my crown of fire doesnt show up :(
Also overused 7/10 due to wep no matching however nice tabbard