Rate the Above Transmogrification!

Paladin
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
Interesting look but I don't like the look of the tabard with that set, 7/10
Since I got skipped

8/10 nice color contrast!
Looks nice but I'm not really feeling the helmet with it. Could just be me though. 7/10
Looks nice but I'm not really feeling the helmet with it. Could just be me though. 7/10
6.5/10 I like what you're doing so far, however, the color on the gloves, pants and boots are a tad off. You could attempt getting the holy paladin plate gloves from Lady Vashj in SSC, and the boot look a likes from the badge vendor in Shatt, as well as a Lawbringer Belt, and pants. Combine all that with the argent crusade tabard (one from tournament dailies) and BAM, sick transmog! (All in my opinion of course!)
8/10, I like what you did with it, and dat hammer.
9/10 just cause that sets awesome and a pain to get
5/10 doesn't match - don't like that sword.
5/10 doesn't match - don't like that sword.

damn i wish i would have PvE'd to get that gear
10/10
Goodguygabe, you look like a total legendary RPG hero in that outfit. You get the 10/10 c:

<- Should be in my holy gear when folks see this. Predominantly blue, for indication
was skimming thru a few pages back and holy sh!t, 100/10 for this guy's set:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/suramar/Palastorm/advanced

had me cracking up for a good 20 sec

p.s. please don't rate me, ty
was skimming thru a few pages back and holy sh!t, 100/10 for this guy's set:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/suramar/Palastorm/advanced

had me cracking up for a good 20 sec

p.s. please don't rate me, ty

I barfed when i looked at it but all that came out were rainbows and stars @-@
I dont like the helm or the shield so 7/10

yes my boots dont match I need the healer boots from hof or toes idk
Pretty good, the gear dosnt all match though 8/10

oh seems my weapon mog isnt showing up in the armory but just imagine a blue light saber.
Cool mog all in all Seraphim, I give it a 8.5/10 :)
Cool mog all in all Seraphim, I give it a 8.5/10 :)

For a walking cow, you look pretty interesting in that outfit. I'll give you a 9/10, cause your ankle "boots" don't really match.
@ Airc

7/10 I'm not huge on that set, but I like what you've done with the weapon.
@Lumierre

9/10, that is one lovely lady with whom I would not mess... (I can't decide whether the axe is over-the-top, though, which is the only thing that keeps it from 10/10. :-) )\

(The 3D image on my char is much better, the cape adds a nice dimension, as does the sword at a better angle...)
8/10, for being a draenai and copying my style. ;-) The sword seems like it would be better suited for the CrystalForge set.

I just got my final xmog piece for my holy set, still thinking about changing the cloak.

@Lumierre, love the look, hate the helm. I always thought that getting some of the helms that look like crowns or tiaras were better for the female toons.