Rate the Above Transmogrification!

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
6/10 like the dark colors, but red belt kinda clashes with the whole overall look, and a darker chestplate would work better.
@ Aerhel

10/10 nice set
@ Dustdagger
9/10, love the ICC set. But i've never been a fan of the sword.
I love the set, but I don't think the weapon and shield match very well. 9/10 :)
Nice dark-silver plate set you've got there =) but as you said for the previous guy, your weapon and shield don't match either.

Forgot to Rate: 8/10
Ahhh the Lightbringer Set! with the crest of lordearon! Very epic friend! only complaint is the mace =/ seems out of place. But other wise great set 8/10.
I wish they'd fix that armory pose for female humans. Can't see anything behind your shield >.>

7.8/10 for what I can see, your mace doesn't seem to fit that well.
I do very much enjoy the set you linked, Elsaverchrist. It's perhaps one of the few sets that I've seen that manages to make the T12 helmet not look... out of place. The shoulders are really the selling point, in combination with the helmet; the colors mesh extraordinarily well, giving the set a very practical, yet distinctly "Holy" look to it.

So 10/10 on that set.

The set you are currently wearing I can't say very much for; I've never been much of a fan of some of the basic pieces of that set, mostly because it looks like the set is covered in felt from a clown store. The sword, while a nice design, looks quite thing, almost as if it were something a traditional elf might use. It simply doesn't have the presence that a Holy warrior demands.

For that set, I can't give much more than a 5/10.

On my set, I don't have the boots that I want just yet; the ones I want are out of Ulduar 10m. But these will work, simply because I'm a Draenei, so the style of the boots doesn't show too much.
Definatly different...But as you can tell by my gear I like that lol 10/10
8/10. the purple belt is the only thing that I think throws it off
Not bad, but seems to be used alot on my server.

6.5/10
Aww dat tier 2.5 Very nice 9/10. Minus one for being hooman.
Rate the cow above me, just reposting..

WHY JUU HATE ON BEIN A HUUMAN? : ( It's not my fault my guild is alliance!!! /reroll cow paladin <3
@ Kuroku 9/10 I love the troll gear. But man, you gotta get a new mace lol. Or get lucky from acheology and get the sword.

PS: Guess no one wanted to rate my mog :(
Very Scarlet Crusade like. I kinda like it.

10/10
@ Kuroku 9/10 I love the troll gear. But man, you gotta get a new mace lol. Or get lucky from acheology and get the sword.

PS: Guess no one wanted to rate my mog :(

Not bad, but seems to be used alot on my server..

6.5/10

^ This was for yours Bloodmartyr
lol I was confused because I am currently using an Ashkandi.