frost nova+ deepfreeze macro

Mage
Now that deep isnt on the gcd can I macro these together some how? I need it for druids. Help please :D.
I wouldn't, given that latency could cause some delays.

Example, you can frost nova; deep freeze is immediately cast after that. However, the frost nova debuff has yet to appear on your target, so the macro is rendered moot and you will still have to cast deep freeze anyway.

That's just me though; you could be living ontop of a server for all I know.

Example, you can frost nova; deep freeze is immediately cast after that. However, the frost nova debuff has yet to appear on your target, so the macro is rendered moot and you will still have to cast deep freeze anyway.

you could still bind it to the same button and mash...saves a spot/hotkey

the bad thing about that is:

Cast Pet Freeze, Press macro too deep freeze, accidentily waste Frost Nova.

the bad thing about that is:

Cast Pet Freeze, Press macro too deep freeze, accidentily waste Frost Nova.

macro DF to the pet freeze as well
09/01/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Eleveneleven

And never cast freeze again because attempting another spell cancels the targeting reticule...
I realized it doesn't work because there is a delay between the time a target is nova'd and considered frozen. But thanks fort everyone's input.
08/31/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Äëïöü
Now that deep isnt on the gcd can I macro these together some how? I need it for druids. Help please :D.

cheesy but works like a charm

/castsequence reset=2 Frost Nova, Deep Freeze,Deep Freeze,Deep Freeze

mash until they are Deep Frozen
the cooldown of this macro will reset the macro several seconds before Frost Novas cooldown expires...so u can have FN available even when DF is on CD...hope helps
Edit: you can put any spell past FN to buy time for the game to see the target as frozen...like FN,Arcane explosioin,DF
09/01/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Inien

And never cast freeze again because attempting another spell cancels the targeting reticule...

smart cast on mouse location

you dont need the target reticule
09/02/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Eleveneleven
smart cast on mouse location

Doesn't work for reticule spells...
I just wait a second after casting nova, then hit them with Deep Freeze and then Ice Lance (Quadruple Damage against frozen targets). Usually I am running away when I cast frost nova (they are behind me), so it takes a second to turn around to cast deep freeze anyway.

#showtooltip Deep Freeze
/stopcasting
/castsequence reset=10 Frost Nova, Deep Freeze, Ice Lance
can i use that some way with freeze? like mash my keybind for freeze