[A] <No Quarter> LF Heals (6/6MV 2/6HoF)

Moon Guard
1 2 3 19 Next
<No Quarter> Is a 10 man progression raiding guild previously on Horde that ranked in the top ten for most of Cataclysm till we decided to take a break from the game and rest up. Now we are back and have returned to raiding in Mists of Pandaria.

We are a laid back group that enjoys all aspects of the game from PvE to PvP and even RP. We pride ourselves on our ability to have fun and still get the bosses down. If you are mature and have a great sense of humor we may be the right fit for you!

Guild Needs:
We are looking for casual players who want to have fun running smooth heroic instances, well organized battlegrounds, old world content and questing through the new expansion. We are here to help each other out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raiding Needs: (475+ ilvl)
-1 exceptional Healer for our core raid team (Druid/Priest/Monk)
-2 exceptional Ranged DPS to function as Backup/Casual (any class/spec)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently 6/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults, 2/6 Heart of Fear

Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6:50-10pm SERVER.
Apply at http://noquarter10man.guildlaunch.com
(Applications are required for all those intending to raid)

In Game Contacts: Belgor, Belandrel, Belryn (Raiding), Sollestia or Faezena (For Casuals/Socials)
Feel free to whisper with any questions you have.
Bump for upcoming sunrise.
Bump.
Bump for brunch.
Bump.
dwarf?

dude
dwarf?

dude

Wtf else would I pick?
Alliance.

Huh.
Alliance.