(RP) Apologies to Ravenhul

Emerald Dream
I like her claws.

The rogue grins wickedly.
Mm, see, someone's got the right idea between those crazy vertical ears.
I have sated my thirst for Alliance blood, for today. Well fought.
It was... er... nice to fight by your side again, blood lord.
I had fun. Went to stay at an inn close by later. Shouldn't have killed the chef...
Oh yes, a pleasure doing battle..although the lingering crazy running amok in the tavern was causing a bit of a ruckus.
I've decided to kill your orc friend. *Grins*
Ye besht not be threatening any orcsh, lady elfy thing. *snarls*
09/07/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Gormush
Ye besht not be threatening any orcsh, lady elfy thing. *snarls*

Indeed. I want to kill that orc, but I must endure.
LEAVE! RAVENHUL! ALONE!..... That is all..
12/12/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Démitria

Your powers of thread necromancy are impressive. Have you considered a career on Acherus?
why you would socialize with those awful naked orcs is beyond me....
This Orc should be rewarded with putting an Elf in his place. They have no right to stand before true warriors!
12/12/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Démitria

Why thank you Demitria. You are a brave and loyal friend for saying this. May the light always bless you.
As for you, Bronkk. You should know your place which is beneath the Sin'dorei. Please do not encourage the actions of that violent and primitive Orc. His savage actions were unnecessary. May the light have mercy on your barbaric race.
12/12/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Anokh

Your powers of thread necromancy are impressive. Have you considered a career on Acherus?
Ha! Buttunz News approves.
12/12/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Buttunz

Ha! Buttunz News approves.

(( ;)
12/12/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Bronkk
This Orc should be rewarded with putting an Elf in his place. They have no right to stand before true warriors!

Don't let Ravenhul represent the Sin'Dorei. I say he's a fine example of everything wrong with my people. Maybe a week or two in the Bluffs could do him some good.

And speaking of people being put in their place, weren't you looking up at me from the Conquest Hold Pit floor just a few days ago?

I'll refresh your memory in Nagrand next week, if you would like.
12/12/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Ravenhul
As for you, Bronkk. You should know your place which is beneath the Sin'dorei. Please do not encourage the actions of that violent and primitive Orc. His savage actions were unnecessary. May the light have mercy on your barbaric race.

The only reason your pathetic race still stands is because of the Orcs and our Horde. Watch that tounge Elf if you still value living in whatever dark corner you came from

12/13/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Alibarem

Don't let Ravenhul represent the Sin'Dorei. I say he's a fine example of everything wrong with my people. Maybe a week or two in the Bluffs could do him some good.

And speaking of people being put in their place, weren't you looking up at me from the Conquest Hold Pit floor just a few days ago?

It is as if you beg me for death. I will grant you a slow and painful passing soon enough. I will see you at the arena
12/14/2012 03:30 AMPosted by Bronkk

The only reason your pathetic race still stands is because of the Orcs and our Horde. Watch that tounge Elf if you still value living in whatever dark corner you came from

It is as if you beg me for death. I will grant you a slow and painful passing soon enough. I will see you at the arena

How about if I face you! WELL!? I shall show you the true might of the Sin'dorei!