Pureblood Firehawk 100% drop rate on Normal

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
1 2 3 9 Next
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/69224#dropGameObjects

Also seen a few posts littered around the forums also claiming it now drops 100% on Normal.

Anyone gotten lucky and won one of these this week? If so, grats :)
There are posts on Reddit and MMO champion about this as well.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1189935-Let-s-go-Firelands-normal-Ragnaros-has-100-rating-drop-mount

http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/z8xl1/ragnaros_mount_100_drop_in_normal_mode/

Wonder if this is intended. Seems odd if it was.
It seems to be the Life-Binder's Handmaiden dropping 100% as well(The heroic DW mount) from normal. Kind of odd for them to take this stance suddenly ;o.
It seems to be the Life-Binder's Handmaiden dropping 100% as well(The heroic DW mount) from normal. Kind of odd for them to take this stance suddenly ;o.

I ran a normal DS last night. Life-binders did not drop.

A wild troll has appeared!

I'm sorry how I am trolling? I'm using the official Blizzard website where it shows guaranteed. The same as the heroic FL mount where it says guaranteed. Libel is not nice good sir ;).

I'm sorry how I am trolling? I'm using the official Blizzard website where it shows guaranteed. The same as the heroic FL mount where it says guaranteed. Libel is not nice good sir ;).

Ah, how true you are sir! I seem to have mistaken you for a troll, as you are clearly a tauren! Carry on then!
Blizz be trollin'

what it says is it drops from 10/25 heroic. Not Normal/Heroic
[quote]

Do we have a winner?

Either my browser doesn't show that or I'm simply reading it wrong. Still doesn't mean I'm trolling ;).
I can confirm as well, I did see the firehawk drop on two chars today....

And no, I did not win it :,(
I can confirm as well, I did see the firehawk drop on two chars today....

And no, I did not win it :,(

Was wondering why I was seeing more of these from people idling in org.

It sort of makes my guilds effort of running a main and alt clear of it the last few weeks to get everyone a mount not really needed.

Oh well at least firelands is still more fun then ds.
Lol@people who bought it.
Hope this gets fixed, its stupid that people can obtain mounts that they clearly never would be able to get on heroic mode in overly nerfed content.
09/02/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Insaniti
Hope this gets fixed, its stupid that people can obtain mounts that they clearly never would be able to get on heroic mode in overly nerfed content.

You mean like letting them get lucky and just have it drop in normal mode at a 1% chance or something? Yeah, that's such a slap in the face to heroic raiders -- I'm glad Blizzard never would do something like that.
If they are doing this on purpose, they need to apply it to all the mounts -

Ashes
Mim's head
Invincible

Naxx meta mounts

Not that I agree with it ...and if they are not doing it intentionally...seriously...who QA's their stuff?!
Blizzard completely 180'd another "We want exclusive and rare" to "EVERYONE GETS A CAR!!!!!"?