3v3 War Game Tournament 9/15/12

Arthas
<WHOLESOME GUYS> is hosting a 3v3 war game tournament this upcoming Wednesday at 5pm server. The 1st place prize is set at 30k, 2nd 10k, and 3rd 5k. There is a signup fee of 1k gold per team.
Please post your team name, comp and players/classes. Changing Specs between games is allowed, however changing class is not allowed. There will be a double elimination bracket setup, which means your team will have to win 2 games to continue to the next bracket. Hopefully i will have a full bracket setup by the 10th and i will post a link here on this thread.
Alliance and Horde welcome!

UPDATE:Be in Dalaran sewers @ 5pm
UPDATE: DATE MOVED to the 15th this Saturday.
Here is the bracket for saturday https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1wEKVI7xJIsR2ZndnA5MDlnYjg
Ill Start
Team Name: Druids are OP
Comp: frost Mage ShadowPriest Resto Druid
Teamleader- Èmpty
Mage- Kycen
Priest- Èmpty
Druid- Energy
bump
hi
How about we add another rule, each time your team gets a kill you take a shot. BAM! !@#$ just got interesting.
bump :P
Arsony the final two teams would be hammered lol.
09/04/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Kycen

It would make you think twice about leaving the arena early and about killing the other team quickly...oooooo what if we made it best of 3!
Team Name: Flamein on dem h o e s
Comp: Fire Mage - Arms Warrior - Restoration Shaman
Teamleader- Flame
Shaman - Ohana -X-realm
Mage - Flame Keeper Flame
Warrior - Brokenstorm
09/04/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Arsony
How about we add another rule, each time your team gets a kill you take a shot. BAM! !@#$ just got interesting.

Killing blow? or the whole team takes a shot when someone dies?

I support this
why would you do this now? wait till 90 when its somewhat balanced?
09/04/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Kycen

jk too young
it's all going to be mages, priests, and warlocks.....
Team Name - Dust Busters
Team Comp - Shadow Priest - Feral Druid - Resto Shaman
Team Leader - Dbkz
Priest - Dbkz
Druid - Granetz
Shaman - Bajalol
3V3 posibble shadow play. or shatter play or rmp
ziranlolz-lock
urel-spriest
sidiouslol-disc
sidiousqt-rogue
sidiousqt-mage
etc....
3V3 posibble shadow play. or shatter play or rmp
ziranlolz-lock
urel-spriest
sidiouslol-disc
sidiousqt-rogue
sidiousqt-mage
etc....

Just let me know what u decide on
Team name: rihanna
comp: priest pally shaman
team leader:
priest: kefka
pally: holyentityy
shaman: noh

JK SCHOOL, gl
(discreet bump)
You guys should add a new rule. You can only auto attack. Since that's the only real balanced thing in this game at the moment lmao. Fights are either going to be 30 seconds long or 15 hours..This is a dumb idea and a bad ploy to get gold before MoP...

No

This 3v3 tourney is just a fun way to pass the time until we can do real arena in mop, its obvious the game isn't balance at lvl 85 at the moment. AS far as a ploy to get gold im using my own money to pay for the 1st 2nd and 3rd pirzes, and i don't expect to get 1st. with each team only paying 1k gold and im putting in a total of 45k i don't rly see how it would be a ploy for gold.