things you should ?

Darkspear
Oh and thanks for noticing our tag, it was sapose to be funny and stupid that was the point glad you caught on to that! =]
Clearly I am not Ashoof you illiterate person Biowolf. Use your forum spy idiot. People in your guild and outside know who I am. Ashoof is a whack out of mind who demands respect for stupid reasons. You want to play the name guy Biowolf?

Stop creeping on female's in your guild, everyone knows how you favor the girls in your guild buddy. Please mate, get out.
Hey guys, for the starting zone Horde and Alliance have their own starting zones across the map from eachother, just to let you know. Also with number 2 I am new to this realm yes, but we cannot let these alliance noobs own this realm. They will be crushed under our feet come the release of MoP. All I can say now is.. Hope you alliance have fun being camped.

-Jakmon

We wont get camped we got alliance players from all the other realms coming to darkspear all the time and to help us and im sure you do as well but im even more sure we have the numbers by far. Now i know somebody is gunna say horde have more skill but first ask yourself whats better. A small group with skill(horde), or a group with skill and overwhelming numbers(Alliance).
09/06/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Bándet
Niteye is a CREEPER.

A pretty big one too haha! :)

Oh Bandet <3
09/06/2012 08:20 AMPosted by Grant
We wont get camped we got alliance players from all the other realms coming to darkspear all the time and to help us and im sure you do as well but im even more sure we have the numbers by far. Now i know somebody is gunna say horde have more skill but first ask yourself whats better. A small group with skill(horde), or a group with skill and overwhelming numbers(Alliance).

Yeah man, Horde really don't stand a chance with the numbers. But we won't be getting camped because you must understand how the starting area is set up. There will be big battles in MoP zones but Alliance will always out number horde. But then again, we all just want to have fun in World Pvp and that's the entire idea basically to have FUN. Reszo likes to have FUN as do I and most people. I look forward to seeing everyone out there for some nice PVP :)
They're Sacred (alliance) at heart so it doesn't matter :)
09/06/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Invincible
Horde really don't stand a chance with the numbers.

You realize you have Horde from illidan (the best Horde players in wow) to back you up right?

there is no best faction of players on any realm in the game, there is only a certain amount of good players on every realm in the game to back their factions up. And in any battle that takes place in WoW it isnt a couple of high skilled players in the group that wins the battles its overwhelming numbers and we have that.
You must understand that Illidan can't help us all the time. We can only see them in low populated zones and Mop zones sure as hell won't be low populate therefore we won't see them. So we are stil out numbered unless we go to old content aka 'hellfire' to world pvp but face it that is just so boring now.
09/04/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Oree

3..Bándet is going to keep writing on forums lol

the prophecy is true lol