We Only Wipe Once Recruiting 10m (A)

Kel'Thuzad
We Only Wipe Once is a Transfer Guild from Horde Mal'ganis. We have been gaming as a group for Close to 2 years now. Each of our Officers and our Guild Leader Have been playing this Game since launch. We have raided every expansion, and are looking for people with similar experience. We want Fast and efficient, we have other things to do then raid so we are making it 2 nights a week. Tuesdays and Sundays 8:30EST to 11:30 EST. We are also dedicated PVPers. Looking to get your PVP on with Glads, well Good news we also have those. This is a mature guild that love to call noobs out on their crap, If you are not confident in your ability this is not the right guild for you. We are looking for 2 Healers and 1 Ranged DPS.

We want:
Resto Shaman
Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Holy Pally

It's a 18+ guild, we have a firm belief if you are under the age of 18 you just wont enjoy it here, still wish to apply and you are under the age of 18 then well I guess have at it.

"Where do I sign Up Iriz", Let me tell you! You don't You message me. "Iriz you are not online every moment of every day". Well Obviously, so See if you can find DreLol or Linçstyle online, or Just add me on skype Iriz252.

TL;DR: WANT TO RAID NOOB? YES? YOU THINK YOU'RE GOOD? ADD ME ON SKYPE IRIZ252 or Iriz in-game.

WOWO
WOWO thats the motto!
wat
^ and we bout it err raid err raid err raid.
We are still looking
WOWO
It's a 18+ guild

YOU THINK YOUR GOOD?

At what age is grammar taught?
Damn you are right dodgie you got me...edited.
still looking to fill the last spots
wut