<Absolute> 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Emerald Dream
7 years of Absolute!

Greetings denizens of Azeroth! This September marks the 7th anniversary of Absolute. We the Absolute family would like to invite you to participate in our 7th year anniversary celebration.

Created on September 29, 2005, Absolute was formed when a group of close friends rerolled on Emerald Dream from a horde guild called The High Legion on Mannoroth. The guild owes its name to ABSOLUT Vodka.

The core of Absolute is made of friends who've been playing together for years – some since the launch of WoW. With nearly 7 years of history, Absolute has developed into a vibrant, active community not only in-game but on our website (and facebook) where our current and former members keep in contact, arrange gatherings, and extend the Absolute name to other games.

Please mark your calendars, it will take place onSunday, September 16, 2012 starting at 4:30pm Server Time. We will be holding numerous events and also giving away some very nice prizes such as the Savior title and Lifebinder’s Handmaiden, choppers/vial of the sands, gold, rare pets, and more to those who wish to celebrate our guild’s birthday!

Planned Events Include:
A drunken dueling contest
Naked Gurubashi Arena tournament (horde welcome)
Scavenger Hunt
7 years of Absolute!

Greetings denizens of Azeroth! This September marks the 7th anniversary of Absolute. We the Absolute family would like to invite you to participate in our 7th year anniversary celebration.

Created on September 29, 2005, Absolute was formed when a group of close friends rerolled on Emerald Dream from a horde guild called The High Legion on Mannoroth. The guild owes its name to ABSOLUT Vodka.

The core of Absolute is made of friends who've been playing together for years – some since the launch of WoW. With nearly 7 years of history, Absolute has developed into a vibrant, active community not only in-game but on our website (and facebook) where our current and former members keep in contact, arrange gatherings, and extend the Absolute name to other games.

Please mark your calendars, it will take place onSunday, September 16, 2012 starting at 4:30pm Server Time. We will be holding numerous events and also giving away some very nice prizes such as the Savior title and Lifebinder’s Handmaiden, choppers/vial of the sands, gold, rare pets, and more to those who wish to celebrate our guild’s birthday!

Planned Events Include:
A drunken dueling contest
Naked Gurubashi Arena tournament (horde welcome)
Scavenger Hunt
Lap Dances

fixt
Yes, I bet we could convince Kinya to provide those lap dances.
09/03/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Morgganna
Yes, I bet we could convince Kinya to provide those lap dances.

+1
Oh for those interested in participating in the Drunken Dueling contest, please post your name or send me mail in game. Depending on the turnout, we might just hold this in Dalaran and invite both factions to participate.

The *Naked* Gurubashi event is planned for the 6pm server chest.

y'all a bunch of drunk scallywags
09/03/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Rejuvenate
y'all a bunch of drunk scallywags

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9PQ5DCVx8
Hi.
Lap dances will be provided my Morgganna the wicked witch.
The only way this could be better, is if we were making fun of theACIDnation as well. Put them back to their lowest tier place.

Absolute has had my support for years. I am thinking of transferring back! That and coming around for your celebration. ;)
I'm wondering, are we the oldest active guild on the server?
09/04/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Morgganna

nah, House Blackstone is older by a few days =C

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6307801902#5
09/04/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Rejuvenate

YOUR FACE IS OLDER BY A FEW DAYS
09/04/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Biooh

He is a troll......

He is a troll......

Personally the only good thing about being a troll is berserking =/

-1 for trolls not having the ability to display boots

He is a troll......

If you're referring to me suko, I know rejuv so it wasn't just a random antagonizing post. it was more light hearted than anything.
Ok

09/04/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Rejuvenate

not even a week :(

Anyway, we've got 4 vial of the sands, 2 choppers, a ton of pets to give away so far on top of the DW mount and gold!

He is a troll......

If you're referring to me suko, I know rejuv so it wasn't just a random antagonizing post. it was more light hearted than anything.

Hahaha I figured you knew him.. You were commenting on his face.. and well, so was I... ;)
Ok

not even a week :(

Anyway, we've got 4 vial of the sands, 2 choppers, a ton of pets to give away so far on top of the DW mount and gold!

Awesome! Congrats.. Absolute is one of my very Fav guilds outside of Soldier. I wish you guys the best!! I wont make the event, as I am riding in a 150 mile bike ride that day to support the fight against MS. But I am there is spirit! Get some drunken lap dances for me!!
Well, have a shot of ABSOLUT in our honor while you're gone!