Call Pet Macro

Hunter
I'm looking for a simple macro to make it easier to call pets, lets say using "c" calls a pet, using Shift-C calls another pet, and Ctrl-C Calls another one. All different pets, but in one macro.

Is this do-able? Thanks.
This isn't quite what you're asking for but just in case you or someone else finds it useful--here's what I like to use:
http://www.wowace.com/addons/whistle/

Combined with this macro:
#showtooltip
/cast [@pet, dead] Revive Pet
/cast [button:2, @pet, exists] Dismiss Pet; [button:2, nopet] Revive Pet
/click [nopet] WhistleFrame
/cast [@pet, exists, nodead] Mend Pet

This summons whatever pet I have chosen with the LDB plugin for Whistle, Revives it if it's dead, Casts Mend Pet otherwise, and Dismiss Pet if I right click it. (or in the case of despawn, revive on right click also)

But for what you actually asked for?

#showtooltip
/cast [nopet, mod:ctrl, mod:shift] Call Pet 5; [nopet, mod:shift] Call Pet 4;[nopet, mod:ctrl] Call Pet 3;[nopet, mod:alt] Call Pet 2; [nopet] Call Pet 1; Dismiss Pet

This summons Pet 1 with click or "C" if that's what you bind, Pet 2 with Alt+key, Pet 3 with CTRL+key, Pet 4 with Shift+key, and Pet 5 with CTRL+SHIFT+key.

It will also Dismiss Pet if you push the keybind with a pet out.
@detrellin

Works great! Thanks.
I know it's probably for an alt of yours, but I find it pretty funny that a Mage is asking about pet summons.
04/04/2014 06:16 PMPosted by Wolfodonnel
I know it's probably for an alt of yours, but I find it pretty funny that a Mage is asking about pet summons.

Such a stupid and pointless comment. Half of the people on this forum assume that people always switch to the character that is related to what they're posting about.

No. People just post on the default and don't think or care (rightly so) about which char they're posting with.
wow old comment I know but you really are a spazz.