Kil'jaeden Invades Ravenholdt (video)

Kil'jaeden
With the new cross realm world PvP feature, SWBRB, Tryhards, Bloodwolves and other alliance from Kil'jaeden put almost two raid groups together to phase into the Ravenholdt server to duke it out with them in front of the Org gates.

Thanks to Skillswap for putting this event together. Thanks to Aurora and Aleous over at openKJ for bringing this to our attention. Thanks to Rawr for creating the SWBRB banner. Thanks to Tryhards, Bloodwolves and the other alliance that participated in this event. It was a lot of fun.

I hope you enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpUX5k2RoZc

***Vimeo link to come later***

HEART!
Great video Keylog! 10/10!
Had tons of fun! :> Shoulda got in vent though lol.
Best part was seeing Random Horde log/zone in, to a sea of Red then die shortly after =(
Haha been waiting to get in one of those videos (=
Fun like that is why we all play the game. Nicely done everyone
nice
No Herbthief in the video :(
Great job on the video Key, very much enjoyed it.
Were you recording tonight too? Just wondering.
09/03/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Spammer

Which part? Where you got destroyed in Elwynn Forest? Or the part where you holed up in Mage Tower like a bunch of sissies for an hour?

A video of Requiem and friends running away from us, tails between their legs, wouldn't be a good video.

Your real life picture nullifies everything you say.
09/03/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Skillswap

Your real life picture nullifies everything you say.

Have you seen my irl picture?

Creepy.
09/03/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Plaguesqt
Which part? Where you got destroyed in Elwynn Forest? Or the part where you holed up in Mage Tower like a bunch of sissies for an hour?

Was that on Ravenholdt? Try to stay in context.
09/03/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Spammer

Was that on Ravenholdt? Try to stay in context.

Does it matter if it was on Ravenholdt?

I was countering your mentioning of one instance of the night compared to the 2-3 beforehand.
Requiems new fun thing to do is crash your event. No worries ravenholdt we are strong enough to protect KJ and RH horde!
09/03/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Whysomadbro
Requiems new fun thing to do is crash your event. No worries ravenholdt we are strong enough to protect KJ and RH horde!

Who's butthurt now?

Raging over something that happened last week still.
09/03/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Whysomadbro

Be brave!

Protect the Mage Tower!
I poked my head into this thread and almost slipped on the puddle of swbrb tears. You guys ought to be more careful.
09/04/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Spammer
I poked my head into this thread and almost slipped on the puddle of swbrb tears. You guys ought to be more careful.

Tears of laughter.

Keep up the lolz Requiem. The butthurt is strong with you all.