Rifts: WoW Edition (Drax and Mazzle goof off)

Ravenholdt
Okay, so Mazzle and I (And Sanyaza for a bit, but he went AFK in Goldshire after a short time o_0) just got done server hopping all over the place. Here's the best from what we gathered.

Yes we did go to Goldshire, yes we did kill people in it, yes there was ERP.

http://imgur.com/a/KvOOw

*WARNING*: Some of the stuff from Moon Guard's Goldshire Inn will probably be NSFW.
09/02/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Chimreh
Yes, there's ERP in Goldshire. What I find strange is the people looking for high school RP.

There was school RP ranging from public schooling to college, with guilds for all types recruiting.

Don't ask me why.
Here's mazzle's screens from that ordeal. Minor editing to protect identities.

http://imgur.com/s7A5d,P73vs,3Z4H4
09/02/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Chimreh
Yes, there's ERP in Goldshire. What I find strange is the people looking for high school RP.

It is important that you go to the prom first before you attempt the sexings!
09/02/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Antimony

It is important that you go to the prom first before you attempt the sexings!

But what will the dean think?

Movie idea! Think "High School" but with Bloodthistle instead of pot and Ghostcrawler as the dean.
(And Sanyaza for a bit, but he went AFK in Goldshire after a short time o_0)

What did you do to my favorite death knight?
Edit : Furthermore, why moonguard?

x_x maybe you shouldn't answer that question.
09/02/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Nakremy
(And Sanyaza for a bit, but he went AFK in Goldshire after a short time o_0)

What did you do to my favorite death knight?
Edit : Furthermore, why moonguard?

x_x maybe you shouldn't answer that question.

He ran into the Goldshire inn, killed a bunch of people, died, rezzed inside and never came out.

I wish I were joking.
I hear WrA is the New !@#$ Guard
He ran into the Goldshire inn, killed a bunch of people, died, rezzed inside and never came out.

I wish I were joking.

Sounds like san, rofl xD
Not that Ravenholdt, or every other RP server, has its share of quirks.. but !@#$%^-, Moon Guard. God. Damn.
ok, noob question. How to "travel" to the other realms? Do you have to be in a group and it gives that option or something. Was trying to google the process but was not having much luck. Thanks.
09/03/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Ninefingers
ok, noob question. How to "travel" to the other realms? Do you have to be in a group and it gives that option or something. Was trying to google the process but was not having much luck. Thanks.

Have someone on a different realm invite you over Real ID.

Mazzle has a second account so he just made level ones and invited me and him on it.
Grats, you went to the embassy of almost every PvE and PvP server in game. Honestly 1 in 100 of the people there are actually from Moon Guard, and even less are actually RPers.

I found this funny, though. Clearly we need to be edjercatered to go to Goldshire.
OMG! NINE!! HAI!
Grats, you went to the embassy of almost every PvE and PvP server in game. Honestly 1 in 100 of the people there are actually from Moon Guard, and even less are actually RPers.

I found this funny, though. Clearly we need to be edjercatered to go to Goldshire.

You know that's not true. I hover over almost all of them for the screens, the VAST majority are homegrown MG.
09/03/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Draxonicar
You know that's not true. I hover over almost all of them for the screens, the VAST majority are homegrown MG.

Maybe he or she means they have a toon there, but are not dedicated roleplayers on MG?

Sort of like MG is a place to go slumming for tons of people who have no interest in RP outside of ERP. I could see that.
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!

Love it. Go onto your Horde main and grief them into oblivion.

There's a decent amount of kill screenshots in that album, but there was easily over a hundred people there, so you mostly have to bait people out of guard range for kills.

Unless your name is Sanyaza, that is. Then you run into the inn mashing Howling Blast and kill a ton of people before getting swarmed.