Raid on Elwynn Forest

Ravenholdt
Thank you all who came and joined! I should have the video of the last battle up in about 2 days! Thank you for joining us!
Yeup! I had fun. Please visit again. :)
Was this what Malithrulith/Booke was talking about in /Horde?

Warsong Battalion raiding Stormwind? He came on and thought Mazzle and /Horde had set it up, but we were as surprised as he was to learn what they were doing.

Its nice to see those EDrs got shown up, good job guys!
Good fights, thanks for visiting Ravenholdt
xD
I'm glad I was a part of it. I enjoyed healing my guildies and enjoyed fighting great players! Expect WSB to be back in the future! (:
09/03/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Roxamus
I'm glad I was a part of it. I enjoyed healing my guildies and enjoyed fighting great players! Expect WSB to be back in the future! (:

For sure!
WOOOT! That was awesome guys, MORE WPVP IN MOP!!!!
-mucho love
That was a nice refresher from the zerg wpvp we get on ED. :) Was epic, with your permission, we 'd like to come back..Perhaps we can set up arranged battles? Open to RP-PVP as well...
For sure, we'll plan a big one and give a week warning or something guild vs. guild kindah thing in MOP.
Great fight! Thanks for the fun guys :)
09/03/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Graycen
For sure, we'll plan a big one and give a week warning or something guild vs. guild kindah thing in MOP.

Reasons like this is why I love being a part of WSB and love being a part of the PvP community. :D
That was really fun, Im glad you guys participated unlike the alliance in our realm
It was a whole lot of fun for our side, and I hope the ED folks enjoyed themselves as well. That was my my first large scale PvP event since I returning to WoW, really happy I was online for it and hope to see similar events in the future.
GG
09/03/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Omnilock
It was a whole lot of fun for our side, and I hope the ED folks enjoyed themselves as well. That was my my first large scale PvP event since I returning to WoW, really happy I was online for it and hope to see similar events in the future.

We have this type of wpvp all the time on ED. However, sometimes it gets too large for our liking... so we're trying this out. :) So far, its fun!
We can't zone into Emerald Dream though. :/