Hello :D

Bleeding Hollow
Just wanted to say hi to the BH forum community. I recently transferred here from Ysondre. It seems like this is a pretty cool place. Hope to meet plenty of you in my travels and make lots of new friends :D ta ta for now!
Yay new friends! ^_^
Well well well....

Hello.

:D
Yay nice people! We don't have those on Ysondre. They literally do not exist. :)
Well hello there fellow forum goer.

Now, i have to let all the A's out of my system...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
09/04/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Roddi
Yay nice people! We don't have those on Ysondre. They literally do not exist. :)

Its like half an half here. Theres a lot of cross faction smack talk.
09/04/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Allaszun
Its like half an half here. Theres a lot of cross faction smack talk.

:O

I did notice this as well.. I've been on BH for a while now but semi new to the forums and you're right there is a healthy rivalry lol.
09/04/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Ðrake
I did notice this as well.. I've been on BH for a while now but semi new to the forums and you're right there is a healthy rivalry lol.

Its borderline unhealthy in my honest opinion. IWC attempt to rub it in the Alliances face for each small victory on their terms, so do the alliance; Joshee, Kag, etc.

Then when alliance asks to formally wargame IWC flat out refuses. I dont follow much of it. I just attempt to push some buttons as I'm more of a PvE person and a casual pvper.
welcome Roddi, you'll find plenty of great folks here, but yes there is a ton of smack babbling about, but don't let that fool you, I think some of these folks actually like each other IRL.
09/04/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Allaszun
Its borderline unhealthy in my honest opinion. IWC attempt to rub it in the Alliances face for each small victory on their terms, so do the alliance; Joshee, Kag, etc.

I see nothing unhealthy about keeping the 2 factions at each others throats and this is not a carebear server I rather enjoy that when I show my face rallys brings a dozen others with him to snuff me out. All opinions on what you find to be "good" and "bad" rivalry.
That and our weekly hugging sessions. Where we offset a weeks worth of bloodshed.

I think my invitation to the hugging sessions got lost in the mail. Just sayin.
09/04/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Kagrenàc
I see nothing unhealthy about keeping the 2 factions at each others throats and this is not a carebear server I rather enjoy that when I show my face rallys brings a dozen others with him to snuff me out. All opinions on what you find to be "good" and "bad" rivalry.

Im fine with all that, I just find it sortof childish they way you all present it.
09/04/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Allaszun
Im fine with all that, I just find it sortof childish they way you all present it.

By all means give me an example of how you think the banter should go I would like to kow what childish banter vs banter is...looking over our exchanges I dont see any useless slander or "you're gay" or "your mom is so fat" etc.
kag likes boys
09/04/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Felgibson
kag likes boys

Sometimes
09/04/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
kag likes boys

Sometimes

Only when youre manic right? If you need to talk about those feelings, I'm here dude.

09/04/2012 07:09 AMPosted by Roddi
Just wanted to say hi to the BH forum community. I recently transferred here from Ysondre. It seems like this is a pretty cool place. Hope to meet plenty of you in my travels and make lots of new friends :D ta ta for now!

Welcome! Though we will never be friends, I wish you good luck. Try not to blend in with the rest of these juggalos.
Hey! I transferred here from Ysondre too! But that was like two years ago...
WHATEVER
Welcome to your new home bro!