The Moonblade: Night Elf Roleplay

Moon Guard
Prev 1 13 14 15 18 Next
To the person reporting every post, stop being petty. It isn't getting our thread deleted.

And in case this is reported and catches a mod's eye. I suggest you look at all the reports done in this thread and who has been filing them without there being any actionable offenses present.
To the person reporting every post, stop being petty. It isn't getting our thread deleted.

And in case this is reported and catches a mod's eye. I suggest you look at all the reports done in this thread and who has been filing them without there being any actionable offenses present.

I just don't see how someone has so much free time to go through all of your posts in every thread and report them.

Obsessive much? Go outside maybe?
I was looking through your bathroom window with this face:

:3
._. Thella has a stalker? Oboi.

I just don't see how someone has so much free time to go through all of your posts in every thread and report them.

Said perfectly

You still need to rejoin, butt.
MB, I demand a cookie. Right now.
Thought of this song when I read title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPa89K_viiM
Im jsut a sexy drood YEAH
Up, event happening tonight
Moonblade going strong, takin' over Darnassus.
12/01/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Melyria

coup d'etat?
12/01/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Liupeng

coup d'etat?

Looped, parlez-vous français?
12/01/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Liupeng

coup d'etat?

Naw, occupy Teldrassil.