The Moonblade: Night Elf Roleplay

Moon Guard
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next
12/03/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Vesste
*wanders around Darnassus, looking for anything but a night elf to punch in the face.*

Come at me, lass.

12/04/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Melyria
Got my RP helmet. Aiming for the normal raid version now.

YOUR HAT IS FREAKING ME THE HELL OUT
12/04/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Battlemaiden
YOUR HAT IS FREAKING ME THE HELL OUT

Lindarie's Journal

Day 16

The mongrels who called themselves dwarves visited our great and enigmatic city. They prided themselves better than us, chiding our carefully constructed dwellings as "treehouses" and calling us "savages". How the swindling and pompous drunks can even begin to fathom the cautious acuity that we harbor with the indigenous surroundings I do not know. There will be a day when their hammers will break under their tiresome blows, when their arms will burn and they will wear themselves out as they bash themselves helplessly against their foes.

"Help us!" They will cry, begging our people to anoint them with the blessing of our triumphant armies. The very forces of nature will rebel against their desecration, their mines will collapse, the mountains will scream in agony, and the metals they pounded into submission will rust and wane. And we will look at them with a cool disposition, aware of all their folly and misconceptions and say, "No..."
Yora's Journal
29th
Entry 2

I wonder if that Malfurion lad will be back...
He's so dreamy..
12/04/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Battlemaiden
*wanders around Darnassus, looking for anything but a night elf to punch in the face.*

Come at me, lass.

*punch in the face*
Yora's Journal
29th
Entry 2

He's so dreamy..

*Tyrande stabs a dwarf in the back in some darkened alleyway*
12/04/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Galondel

Those of highborne blood who've given up the highborne ways aren't really highborne anymore :P

Dunno they are still a little shifty lookin' to me

I am quite shifty at times, but dont be fooled by the sway of my rear in these tight leather pants.
12/05/2012 12:52 AMPosted by Mydoriel
I am quite shifty at times, but dont be fooled by the sway of my rear in these tight leather pants.

The rogue's source of great strength... what makes them invincible and immortal... is the tight leather pants.

Dunno they are still a little shifty lookin' to me

obby
Yora's Journal
29th
Entry 2

He's so dreamy..

*Tyrande stabs a dwarf in the back in some darkened alleyway*

"Did I just get bit by a mosquito? Ack.."

12/05/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Vesste

Come at me, lass.

*punch in the face*

Ye punch like a girl!
I won't be on till later on Friday but the Event is still on since its not my event at all XD. It starts at 5 server at the grove in duskwood. The big area en-circled by mountains right in the middle. I believe there is a thread running around here somewhere. Talk to Duskhowl for questions
Guiz!

I've got to tell you a secret.

I don't think many people know about it.

So get ready:

I love you all so much! <3
I love you all so much! <3

Aww Thella aww. <3
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_memc14k3F21rmci8yo1_500.jpg

Found this on Tumblr.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_memc14k3F21rmci8yo1_500.jpg

Found this on Tumblr.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PENG
*Sits on top of thread and meditates*
12/06/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Thunderlager
*Sits on top of thread and meditates*

We have our own monks for that. Stoppit.
*Rolls around on Mely's thread.*