darkmoon bunny

Arthas
Hey there. Im one of the worlds leading pet collectors (209/211) pets. Missing lumpy and obviously now darkmoon rabbit.

As such I am willing to purchase the darkmoon rabbit for 20,000 gold. I simply dont have any more gold currently to be able to pay more plus while it is rare and limited there is a high probability that they will create an alternate easier method of obtaining it (like the fox kit) in the future. Further more I am very patient so if need be I can wait to get it myself.

So once again currently I am willing to offer a max of 20,000 gold to puchase this pet. You can mail or contact me on wenll alliance side or wenllh horde side.

Thank you.
I'll bump this to let you know that someone was spamming trade in Org just as I logged off wanting to sell it. Might be worth a look see on our side at some point to see if he's still there. I didn't catch the name so I can't help you anymore than that. Good luck!
Hey Wenll, I got my Darkmoon Rabbit. (: (: I'll trade him for your panda. ;P hahaha
Just a word of warning RE: purchasing one of these, since they have been commonly duped on other large servers.
Good luck, Wenll. =)
Holy crap grats Alassea. I didnt even know alliance side managed to kill the bunny :O

YeaI see people talking 200-500k. I was offered 60k at one point to buy it but honestly its just not worth it to me. Im a very patient person and if it takes me a year longer to get the item but I save thousands of gold to do it then so be it. Id only start paying those prices if it was going away. Not willing to pay that much just to be "first" to have it. :/

Besides if us in the wow pet community raise our voices loud enough perheps the achiv will award the pet as well or something like what they did with the fox kit. :)
Wenll, I didn't kill the bunny. I just paid a pretty copper for it. ;P
:o
Holy crap grats Alassea. I didnt even know alliance side managed to kill the bunny :O

YeaI see people talking 200-500k. I was offered 60k at one point to buy it but honestly its just not worth it to me. Im a very patient person and if it takes me a year longer to get the item but I save thousands of gold to do it then so be it. Id only start paying those prices if it was going away. Not willing to pay that much just to be "first" to have it. :/

Besides if us in the wow pet community raise our voices loud enough perheps the achiv will award the pet as well or something like what they did with the fox kit. :)

You can make waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than thousands of gold in a year...