Getting raid finder gear after MoP?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I'm interested in getting a whole set of raid finder gear using the tokens dropped in the dungeons. However, I won't have the whole set soon, so will there be any way to acquire this stuff after surpassing 85? Raid finder dungeons will be unavailable if I'm not mistaken.

If not, would it be a bad idea to be able to purchase token items without tokens after surpassing the level requirement of the item by a certain amount?

I want it for transmog in case anyone is wondering
From what i've read, you won't be able to get it once you level pass 85. Technically you could queue at 85 in mop,but the queue times would probably make it impossible.
turn off exp at 85 - then you can raid them as much as you want (as long as there are other people in the queue)
Turn off xp before 86, queue at popular times. But it will still take a long time.
I don't see 6 level 85 healers at 372+ ilevel queing for DS LFR a month from MoP release at the same time.
Just go back and roflstomp normal or heroic to get your tier. Same graphic, different color scheme.
You should be able to do what people do with raids of the last expansion, just get a few max level toons (which will be level 90) who are well geared and run it in normal or heroic mode. By then you'll be very powerful compared to the current DS raid bosses.
Its the same as normal, just get to 90, get about 6 people and get the transmog gear from normal.

With 90 463 5 man gear you should be able to 6 man a 10 man raid.
09/04/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Xiic
Just go back and roflstomp normal or heroic to get your tier. Same graphic, different color scheme.

Its the same as normal, just get to 90, get about 6 people and get the transmog gear from normal.

For some of us, the LFR color scheme is what we want. It'd be nice if Blizz did something to still make these pieces attainable somehow since going forward, every raid will have LFR color sets.
09/06/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Allikazam

For some of us, the LFR color scheme is what we want. It'd be nice if Blizz did something to still make these pieces attainable somehow since going forward, every raid will have LFR color sets.

Hopefully they add them to the DMF or something, similar to T3.