Rbg's MoP

Arenas
Hello, i am a huge RBG Hero and i had a few question for the players who played mop beta @ 90. According to people, disc priest are the weakest healers and dot cleave wont be viable in rbgs anymore. ( 4 Healers in a rbg can focus 2-3 people and dispel ALL dots with 1 global [8sec cd]) . Anyways what will be the new rbg setup ( Intense Music DUN DUN DUN) ??

My opinion:
Tanks : Blood Dk or Feral ( Guardian) or Protadin or Warriors?
Healers Set up: Hpal (Forsure) Rdruid ( Forsure) Monk ( Meh ) Rsham ( Meh )
Dps - Hunter ( BM ) Rogue ( Idk what spec ) DK ( frost) Mage ( Fire/Frost) Boomkin/Lock and 1 warrior .

What will be your rbg comp?
Is MoP The end of caster cleave?
You just listed every class/spec. Not sure what is happening.
09/02/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Stompcraft
You just listed every class/spec. Not sure what is happening.

Hehe ty its fixed. forgot to put the questions up
My rbg comp will be 5 Fire and 5 Frost Mages :D
Typical caster crying that he and his fellow caster buddies can't double everything up and watch everyone waddle n die. Well sorry i'm glad blizz has put a muzzle on the dot cleaves. If you really didn't notice how op it was then my sir u are blind and need a reality check. Fast!
09/02/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Freshirl
Typical caster crying that he and his fellow caster buddies can't double everything up and watch everyone waddle n die. Well sorry i'm glad blizz has put a muzzle on the dot cleaves. If you really didn't notice how op it was then my sir u are blind and need a reality check. Fast!

You sir are one mad person, no im not crying, i am just curious of what comps will be viable.

What will be your rbg comp?
Is MoP The end of caster cleave?
09/02/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Tsuin
My rbg comp will be 5 Fire and 5 Frost Mages :D

blizz wont allow that, you would go undefeated.
I'd have to say 7 warriors, Blood DK, Resto Druid, and Resto shammy the way things are going right now. :P