WPF best pvp guild on the server...? LOL

Darkspear
The fun rivalry aside i like what they got going, its good for the server
TO be honest, on Darkspear, there is no "best guild" SInce there are a lot of new upcoming guilds, people are joining for the expansion and there are a lot of new guilds forming up. I.e. as a rep from Vangaurd we are a PVP based guild and we already have our core RBG team set up for the expansion. "Big" Guilds of popularity such as Dara Mactire and Crimson tide have fallen from their stoops from their respective faction sides. What's left are a lot of small/medium guilds trying to form up atm so, no offence, this is a bad time to be looking for such a guild.

As to the comments on World's PVP. They're a guild of lowbie ganking, and swindling hypocrites. All they do is attempt to walk into org, spam that we lose and they love us and then die 15 seconds later. I don't get them. Nothing there is biased, I'm sure I'll have almost everyone (allies or not) support on that XD.

Idk, you really have to look into guilds and message their officers, but if you come horde I can give you a long list of guilds you may be interested in.

"No need to fear, for Sir Chillerace is here . . . " - Chillerace
I heard when you join a raid... everything... gets... quiet.................
09/08/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Reszo
We chose Hellfire as our world pvp zone. Sorry lowbies. Vacate or get caught in the crossfire.

What a very weak zone to choose. Once again you are being cocky to those lowbies. Heck the pve creatures don't even attack you. So you kill the lowbies while the creatures are attacking them too! Even then you are hacking just to be sure. Pretty lame.

How about you take your talents to a cata zone? Or maybe TB 24/7?
Your just mad everytime you come out to hellfire you get rolled. Cant hide behind op guards.
So I saw there add in trade "<World PvPs Finest> best pvp guild on the server..." LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Someone try and help me understand this ty

And you wonder why you were declined from PVE guilds, like FZ, twice. Pretty funny.
wow hellfire nice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q&feature=related

And you wonder why you were declined from PVE guilds, like FZ, twice. Pretty funny.

Pretty sure all you gotta do to get in to friend zone is stand around sw without a guild until you get spammed with friend zone invites.

You aren't helping his case here...
O.o I think you saw in-vis-able. XD
guilds matter in pvp? didn't realize guild perks worked in arena, i must be new...
09/13/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Adiyolol
guilds matter in pvp? didn't realize guild perks worked in arena, i must be new...

did your team get reset?

na its still there, 3v3 league of legends man, didn't even play this season