Allies still trying?!

Darkspear
This was an ongoing problem but due to the MASSIVE % increase since patch 5.0.4 I think it's almost sad. Allie's reader discretion is advised.

Alright, in all seriousness I thought we went over this stuff already... Get out and away from my city... Why come to Orgrimmar's front gate just to be wiped and get 2 honor kills. IDK it's really mindblowing to me but now with this new clross-realm stuff it makes it easier for me, I feel like we have enough people now XD. So now that I think about it keep coming to org, I'll wipe you every time with my crew and my battle bros'.

This is my opinion, I am entitled to. If you "recall" (make up) some other story that's cool, just felt like it's time you're all put in place here =D.
GG al-e's

" Hold the line! Do not falter...We will have their blood soon! PUSH THE LINE BATTLE BROTHERS! " -Sir Chillerace.
Hold the line then attack what are we defending or attacking? this guys nuts... no wonder u join raids, the ones u make fail. Oh wait u dont even. Sorry i only do this cuz u take the time to make lvl 1 toons to say hi =)
Cool helm tho.

Do you remember when we sat in the tram until ally gave up?
that was fun.
09/10/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Reszo
Hold the line then attack what are we defending or attacking? this guys nuts... no wonder u join raids, the ones u make fail. Oh wait u dont even. Sorry i only do this cuz u take the time to make lvl 1 toons to say hi =)

That's right. We don't make "raids" to attack level 60s. You do.
Correct
I make raids to start a war. Hellfires closest. You should see how fast they respond on Illidan its amazing. No chickens over there. While you sit in org praying for me to attack..
09/11/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Reszo
I make raids to start a war. Hellfires closest. You should see how fast they respond on Illidan its amazing. No chickens over there. While you sit in org praying for me to attack..

Yeah but illidan has literally 6 times the horde we have. It's like if 7-ish horde were to come to hellfire on our server that would be equivalent to a 40man going on their server.

+The fact that we've all gotten bored of hellfire by now while on illidan it's still fresh and more appealing for a couple days
Right... I said allies, not one bad sacred shield+bubble = win paladin who comments multiple times on my thread and hope I care about him and his massive ego to respond to his pointless /flex comments. Go away Res-not I don't want you here, you never come to org anyways. GG bro.
^^ Hmm...yes...indeed.